Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How have you injured yourself?

How have you injured yourself?

In the pursuit of crossdressing, I mean. Not just twisted ankles and razor/Nair burns; I mean things like skin damage from experimenting with the wrong kind of tape or adhesive, as in a recent thread. Household products are rarely labeled "not for use in crossdressing" and I for one have tried a wide variety of substances, attempting to achieve certain effects.

I got in trouble with SuperGlue way back when it first came out, resulting in an uncomfortable trip to the hardware store for solvent. I probably looked like I had to pee. Still have traces of a small scar.

-- MS

I must admit I was removing all the hair from my body with a depilatory cream and burnt the skin off the end of my index finger. Next time I used gloves.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 02-27-2013 at 11:16 AM.

I got Nair on my nipples and burned the heck out of them and once I put my back out putting on my tights. I was out of commission for weeks.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unpleasant memory, Once while I was tucked, or so I thought, and wearing a pair of girl jeans, I was walking on a icy sidewalk, and I ended up doing the splits. I hit the ground in full split mode and thought I crushed my nether parts. I hurt for a week. So much for dumb stunts of wearing heels on icy sidewalks. So yes, being dressed has hurt me....once....Veronnie2

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Of course, I've had my share of tripping incidents in high, 5+", heels. And, rashes and blisters from breasts forms.
    However, some of the wounds and issues caused by wearing tite laced corsets may be unique? Rashes, blisters, some cuts, bruised ribs sore for days, aggravated painful nerves in my hips, and finally hemorrhoid issues!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

On my first time out I cut the soles of my feet running in stocking feet along the pavement whilst being pursued by a gang of boys.

Maria

Turned my foot over in a pair of low heels once.
    It could have been any type of shoe, I missed the roadside kerb and finished in the gutter.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Fell on my ass hard in heels one time in the kitchen and knocked over an ironing board and broke the iron. Sounds kind of kinky domestic in a way, huh?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Been lucky so far LOL
    I did jamb my finger once and lost a press on fingernail.

Guess I'm lucky, I don't remember injuring myself in the pursuit of cross dressing.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I dislocated my shoulder putting on a catsuit once, it followed a workplace accident where I thought my shoulder was okay. So here I was with a black pvc catsuit 3/4 on with a shoulder that was floating. Trying to get the suit off and back into 'male mode' to head to A&E took some time.

I always thought my demise would have been falling over and breaking something while walking in high heels, turns out I'm not too bad in the co-ordinaton department.

A Nair burn is about the closest I've come to an injury and even that was just on my legs.

Does poking myself in the eye with my mascara brush count??
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Once I got a broken heart. I am over it though
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Nothing major: I had some skin damage from improper use of tape in an effort to make cleavage, that was painful. I also have stuck myself in the eye with a mascara wand a couple times when rushing to get dressed. Ended up not going out because my eye was so red for hours. I also suffered a slight Nair burn from getting it in an area that you really don't want Nair in.

Not an injury, but I bleached my eyebrows WAY too light once, turned out a really light blond color that required me to darken them with dark brown mascara every day for work until they grew out again. What an idiot.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I wore a fabulous pair of high strappy heels to a christmas party and didn't realize that numbness wasn't just part of the experience. I didn't sit down to let the numbness go away and ended up doing some nerve damage to my foot. It still isn't quite right.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I used a waterproof medical tape to create cleavage once. I must have had it too tight or my skin was sensitive to the adhesive, but had spots where the tape was that looked like burns. Took a long time to heal up.

Canada Day, 2008. I was performing on a six foot high stage in a park. At one point I lost my balance (and I perform in heels)and was heading for the front of the stage, knowing I wasn't going to be able to correct, and that I was going to fall off the stage ( like a car crash, I had all these thoughts in 1/100th of a second.) I arranged to fall on my back, so as not to damage my guitar. I landed ON the audience, who caught me very neatly, and lifted me back on stage. Only problem, my bra, and boobs, had rotated almost 90 degrees around me. One boob in the middle of my chest, and the other under my arm. Nothing to do but grab the bra band, and yank 'em around to the front. Only injured my pride. It continued on to be a very good show.-Celeste

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    I used 3M adhesive to fasten on my breastforms once. I made a key mistake, which is to always, always, ALWAYS let the propellant evaporate (takes like 10 mins) after applying the glue and before popping them on my pecs. The result? After a few hours, mild irritation. A few hours on, burning and irritation on a massive scale. Upon removal, bright, 3rd degree sun-burn red marks on my skin in the shape of two tear-drops. It hurt like crazy for a few days. The bright red 'rash' on my chest persisted for about two weeks without hardly fading at all. Probably it was a month before my chest was fully back to normal.

That and countless pokes in the eye when learning how to apply eye-liner. Those are my only two injuries 'in the line of duty' thus far.

Once I taped my natural tits together for some very deep cleavage. I had done this before but never this tight. Well, when I got home and removed the tape I had sores under both boobs which lasted for weeks. It took around three months before I was back to normal. The cleavage was great but not that great. Also, just the other dat I was shaving my chest and boobs for a day on the town (low cut sweater) and cut my left nipple pretty good. Boy nipples bleed.

One time I was Christmas shopping in Toys R Us and I was wearing some 4inch wedges and while I was turning the corner I stepped on what looked like a price tag that fell off the counter. That's all it took for me to slip and fall--but the worst part was when I was falling I tried to catch myself and grabbed onto a rack and ripped the whole thing off with me. Of course people came running and there I was with 5-10 people surrounding me asking me "are you ok" and I had to reply in my fem voice. Its not that good and I don't think they bought it lol. So then I just left the store immediately and drove to another Toys R Us 10 miles away and continued shopping lolol

Platinum Member
    Grimacing from some of these stories. I haven't come close to a serious injury yet...although I am planning some delicate experiments involving Dermabond medical adhesive. If I survive, I'll write about the experience!

Some types of tape really stick. And...there was the time I used rubber cement on my silicone boobs. Caused some major itch and irritation after a hour or two.

Happily, no major injuries to myself (other than maybe to my pride). But several people have hurt their necks turning to do a double-take!

Been lucky so far, do pretty well with heels, very minor veet irratation once, and no adheasive mishaps.........but thanks for letting me know what to watch out for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Going a little too fast at waist reduction with a corset was at least a contributor to my needing hernia surgery in 2001. It's hard to prove whether it was solely responsible, but the timing was too close to be a total coincidence.

In 2007, I slipped on a wet spot on the floor of my nail salon while wearing 5-1/2" platforms, and landed flat on my back, very hard. I was totally in bed for two days, and it took about six months of physical therapy to eliminate all the low back aches and pains. I did not, however, break any nails.

- Diane