Thread: not my bra

Platinum Member

not my bra

we all have had to try out difgrent things to wear some good some not so good, in a resent shopping trip i bought the bra from hell it looked cute and sexey but when i got it home and tryed it on no fuc--n way thebra from hell pinched bund like some thurcher divice . the bra ???a vassarette 36c padded pushup underwire never again. for me a softcup seare nipps peeking through headlights on.
    any tell your bra horror story
    love it,
    wear it,
    wendy me

dressing rooms

most places have dressing rooms where one can try on clothing to see if it fits before buing items, but some times this dose not always work after 30 min. to an hour items do not feel good. this happens to both male and female and cloths

Missy

Platinum Member
    yes missy that works well most of the time but sometimes i do a grab buy and go.anyway mabey stick whit what workes