Thread: Boudoir Shoot, here's how it all came down

Boudoir Shoot, here's how it all came down

Monday was the big day!

Here's the background: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...my!&highlight=

I drove to Austin and checked in to my hotel in androgynous mode - skinny jeans, bright blue women's top, black flats. Checked in and gave myself the best shave of my life. But, ouch, cut my lip and could not stop the bleeding. Ugh. Changed into "street pass mode" - body shaping, a conservative blue skirt and contrasting top, sensible high heels and nylons. Hair down but no makeup.

Next was the Blo Bar. I was the only customer. My stylist Kenya was talented and very personable. I got lots of volume and curls. I accidentally put the cashier in a pickle. I asked her "do you get a lot of men asking for women's styles"? She replied "do our customers ask for male stylists? Yes, sometimes". Either she wasn't reading me even without makeup or really didn't care to answer the question.

Next was the MAC Pro Shop. Wouldn't you know, my lip starting bleeding uncontrollably again :-( Eventually, Joelle did my makeover. I asked for a photo-appropriate Adelle at the Oscars look with lashes, red lip, conservative brows, and tons of contouring. She did a great job, I was delighted with my look.

Back to town for the shoot! My artiste is Julia Vie of www.viviansmuse.com (shared with her permission and encouragement). I laid out my gear and we chose five looks:

o LBD with really high pointy black heels and nude nylons
    o Low cut green dress with really high pointy purple heels and nude nylons
    o Black bra and panty set, corset, black stay ups and really high pointy black heels
    o Blue bra and panty set, body stocking and really high pointy black heels
    o Red bra and panty set

She shot perhaps 400 photos in an hour or so, all the while offering instruction, incredible encouragement and showing me what she had captured in her viewfinder. All with a monster camera and first class professional lighting. We shot on the couch, on the stairway, in the window, on the bed.

Woah, so exhilerating!

Then we took buddy photos, Julia and Michelle. I had expected tripod and timer but she asked if her boyfriend could stop in and do the shoot. Sure, much much better!

To cap the experience she got dolled up, I put my green dress back on, and we went to Fleming's, an upscale steakhouse, for girly dinner and chat. She has exactly the same really high pointy black high heels I do, so we both wore them. I couldn't resist pointing this out to our server "look, we're wearing our matching shoes". So girly! We were wearing matching nylons too, but I thought it would be over the top to mention that.

Back the next morning to review and select proofs. Oh no, her computer jammed up, wasn't happening. No problem in the digital age. We had more girly chat (including a hilarious moment when we spontaneously played "catch" with one of my breast forms!!). This morning I woke up to the following on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Viviansmuse?fref=ts

Hugs, Michelle
    Last edited by michelleddg; 03-01-2013 at 05:54 PM. Reason: fix typos

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Sounds like an amazing experience! Can't wait to see more pics, after that FB tease

That had to have been an awesome day, aside from the shaving cut. =)

~Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

Beautiful pics. Some very nice comments on FB,too. Sounds like some believe you to be GG. Waiting to see more.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

It is nice to see the adventure continue in such a positive mode.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wow! Incredible! Thanks for sharing that great experience. I love the positive comments you are getting on that social media site... I like how Julia commented on your 'boy figure' without actually spilling the beans! ...I'm pretty sure 95% of woman think they have a boy figure and you know what, for any photographer in her specialty, if she can make someone in a male body like like a hot woman, then she deserves to be rewarded! The pictures look great!

I never got it to work out, but I wanted to do a similar thing, I was thinking about doing a trash the wedding dress shoot (not sure my wife could handle boudoir...getting all mucky in a dress, she would see humor in that!), it just didn't work out in the end and I realized to do it really requires a team of people helping you to look great which takes effort to arrange! My other problem, is I like being the photographer more than being the subject. I enquired with photographers around town and had a similar experience as you did, half didn't return my call, a few seemed put off and one had done it before and was eager to do it and another had not done it but was willing to try. None of them 'advertise' they do CDers which I think is a shame, but at the same time I understand our privacy concerns and why they wouldn't identify anyone.

Did anyone not in the know ask you why you look so happy today!?
    Chickie

Oh, dear.

I'm somewhat disturbed that going by those photographs, I could have been thoroughly fooled, and tempted!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Wow, what an incredible experience! Your shots are really incredible. That is one of the things I enjoy the most about my CDing: creating a feminine illusion from a very masculine starting point. I have never gone out as Ronni, ever, and am really reluctant to do it, but my S/O has been encouraging me to do what you did, or something like it. We've been considering the Seattle experience or similar where a one-stop-shop to get transformed wiht the otion to go out. The best part is that she considers it her privilege to join me in MY fantasy. Thank you for posting!

Hope we get to see the rest after you get the final set! Sounds like a great experience.

It's good to hear a positive experience. I would love to do something like that one day. You had so much fun. Priceless.

Gold Member
    That is so awesome Michelle and the experience sounded like a very memorable one...(I so jealous now!!!!). Glad you had such a great time.

incredibly envious!!!!!!!....in a good way

really great to read about such a positive and successful experience, with some girly chat over dinner to boot!!!

That's an absolutely wonderful story Michelle and an amazing picture to go with it! I'm sure you've got a ton of people anxiously waiting to see some more of the shoot.

You also put an idea in my head... maybe someday!

-Bree

Banned Read only
    Oh my god Michelle! You - you look absolutely stunning! I am speechless. My jaw dropped. You look beautiful. I would have absolutely no clue of your biological gender from looking at those pictures - none. Wow!

Only thing I can't find is her location. The website says nothing unless I'm missing it.

Lovely photos btw.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Thanks all! I'm quite the normal-looking dude, and more-or-less passable if you don't look too close. My boudoir shoot takes it to the next level in which I'm completely undetectable and, wow, that gets in your head!

I am sooo excited to share my photos and definitely will be as they become available. The photo polishing process is labor-intensive and Julia has 12 shoots this week, so it may be a while before I see them. A-n-t-i-c-i-p-a-t-i-o-n...

Vivian's Muse is located at 43 Rainey Street (quite the upscale location) just outside downtown Austin. Hugs, Michelle

Oh my goodness.... this looks like the most unbelievable great experience ever..... I don't have a FB account, so will look forward to seeing you pics here..... amazing fun!

Honey, YOU ROCK!!!!!!! Hot can't do you justice!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by michelleddg View Post
    Thanks all! I'm quite the normal-looking dude, and more-or-less passable if you don't look too close. My boudoir shoot takes it to the next level in which I'm completely undetectable and, wow, that gets in your head!

I am sooo excited to share my photos and definitely will be as they become available. The photo polishing process is labor-intensive and Julia has 12 shoots this week, so it may be a while before I see them. A-n-t-i-c-i-p-a-t-i-o-n...

Vivian's Muse is located at 43 Rainey Street (quite the upscale location) just outside downtown Austin. Hugs, Michelle
    I'M FLYING TO TEXAS!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Glad it came out so well for you. Can you put your pic's somewhere for those of us who do not do FaceBook can see them? Flicker perhaps? I for one, refuse to have anything to do with Facebook.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine