Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Found uou/caught by mom. Her reaction?

Banned Read only

Found out/caught by mom. Her reaction?

Mine was very sympathetic and promised to tell nobody, but offered support should I wish.

How did your mom react?
    Last edited by heathr1; 02-28-2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Spellin error in title

Unfortunately my mother never got to met me.
    All I could have hoped for is that shed still loved me for who I am.
    Renee

My mom caught me several times, was never mad but didn't like me using her things so she got me my own
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Did not want to know.
    Stash confiscated and put in a box.
    Retrieved box, no one ever asked about missing box.
    Just put it somewhere else more securely.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Now days I think my mom suspected but she never said anything. In a way I wish she had.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

My mom never caught me when I was a teen and wearing her dresses. I almost got caught, once, when she came home unexpectedly early while I was in the bathroom in a dress, but I was able to extract myself from the situation (and sneak her dress back into the closet later that night).

Now, I am moving into areas of dressing and presenting en femme that mean I will probably have to tell her something sooner or later. I can only hope she'll be sympathetic.
    Ali Edwards

Transgender Science ~ Blogging with WrodPress ~ Tweeting on Twitter

"I am half-sick of shadows," said / The Lady of Shalott.

When I was little, I used to hide the stuff under my blanket. One day I woke up and they were gone. I assume she found out, threw them away, but she never talked to me about it.

I was never caught by my mother, but she found my stash a few times, and threw them out. Each time I retreived it though. She never said a word.....

If my mom knew she never said anything, only thing she did find one of my sisters skirts in my room once said She had no idea how it got there but as far as she was concerned it could stay there. Of course that was only because she thought it was to short for my sister to be wearing. When I told my dad like 8 years ago he said he nevr had a clue. But it is my life to live and I should make my own choices, and if thats what I wanted to do then he is ok with it.

To my knowledge I never got caught. I do believe she would have been understanding and would have kept it quiet. My father would have had a fit!
    Di

Never caught by my mom and she passed away before i told her

My mom found incriminating evidence and confronted me. More worried than angry I knew it sure as hell wasn't acceptance when the best she offered was "we can get you help". Thanks but no thanks, mom. Not exactly what I was looking for.

my experiance was similiar to stephanies. Mom found my stash, took it and left a note, i forget what the note said but i remember talikg to mom begging her not to tell dad and she already called a phsych who said it could be a phase. she asked if i wanted to go see the DR and i said no and i would stop. I wish i would have taken her up on her offer. Talking to dad a few years later was pretty much the same but a little more intense. Note to self find better hiding places.

Never had this problem myself. I doubt my mom ever suspected, even today, but you never know.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

My Mom never caught me but i think she new, she would comment sometimes that her shirts or dresses were stretched , she has passed away many years ago but knowing her i know she would have been ok with iot as long as i was happy

It didn't go well for me, in fact it was angriest I had ever seen her before and since and trust me, she is the queen of rage.

I was around 12 and had been raiding her closets for a year or so. She of course new something was up and eventually confronted me when she found one of her dresses under my bed. She literally freaked out in total rage trying to get me to admit it but I couldn't, I was scared enough already as to why I was doing it and more so scared of her. She threatened to rip up my favorite magazine to get me to admit it but I wouldn't, she yelled at me to get out, slammed the door and shredded it to pieces!

A couple of years ago after dressing again to figure it all out and did just that. I knew there was more to it with her being that mad. She had something to do with it and actually dressed me during my young childhood. I didn't remember any of it except for the fact it's on a home movie of me dressed as a witch for Halloween at 2 years old. The rest started to come back to me and for my 40th birthday I gave myself the birthday present of confronting her. I flew home armed with the pictures I took recently and brought it up. She of course denied she had any involvement which I expected but for me, I had no expectations. It was all about me getting it off my chest and is one of the best things I did for myself.

I am one of the lucky few that had an open minded Mom that helped me explore.And to this day,I am glad for it!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Gold Member
    My Mom found some girdles when I was about 10 or 12. Got a real serious talk,
    then a real yelling when she found my 2 ND stash about a year later.
    So I got better at hiding, I built a false bottom to a built in dresser drawer I had
    in my closet. No one ever found that one.
    Fast froward about 40 years, She gave me a lot of grief about the fact that my brother
    had "THE SRS"; Wow, and I never told her that I still dress on occasion. She passed
    away in 1999.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    RADER....What is the SRS?

I was also a lucky one with a understanding mother. She was aware that my sisters had been dressing me up on a regular basis, and one hallowwen she wanted me to be dressed as a lil girl. My sisters did a great job, and Mom was very pleased in my feminine look. She knew later that i dressed on my own, and i would find presents left on my bed of stocking, panties and bras. All new, and once with a note...one word..."ENJOY" Mom was one in a million for me. I sure miss her...Veronnie2

Still in the closet, but my mom caught me wearing the top of my gf. I covered myself up fast and she just saw the sleeve. She asked me why the funny shirt. I told her my gf gave it to me. She said it look funny and to take it off. Little did she know that I was wearing my nubra, black bikini panties, and thigh highs under the covers of my bed. Shhh 9_9
    I think I feel more like Natalie than I do Kat. I think from this point I will go by Natalie.

Part of a recently ended relationship where a reason why it ended was my crossdressing.

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    RADER....What is the SRS?
    SRS would be sexual reassignment surgery
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    I think my mother and father suspected one of their sons was messing in her lingerie draw. Based on how they reacted to normal youthful bodily changes (nocturnal emissions) I suspect they would not have been pleased at all. In all probably they would have beat the crap out of me. They did not like any sexual minorities, although, I admit the 1950's and 1960's were not at all favorable to gays and lesbians. Of course, back then all cross dressers=gay men.

I've never been able to understand what was going through my mother's mind after she caught me when I was fifteen. As a young boy she often had me wear my older sister's underwear. I was dressed in a very fancy dress at 3 1/2 yrs of age for my baptism, I was used as a dress model until I was about 11 years old and she encouraged me to dress up as a colonial girl when I was in the fifth grade. From this last experience and a few things that happened on the way I became a CDer.

After school one day when I was fifteen I went to my sister's room and got a complete change of clothing and went back to my own room and put her clothes on. I fell asleep on her bed. After awhile my mother came upstairs and saw me. She asked what I was doing with a skirt on. I mumbled a reply. When I went down for supper later she asked me a few questions about what I was doing. Later my parents went to a meeting and when they came home my father confronted me. Not too bad yet. They both later ganged up on me and let me have it. I don't know what my mother's line of reasoning was when she laid into me. I believe she helped nurture my CDing when I was younger. She never saw me dressed since but she did discover a few places where I had stuff hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by BillieJoEllen View Post
    After school one day when I was fifteen I went to my sister's room and got a complete change of clothing and went back to my own room and put her clothes on. I fell asleep on her bed. After awhile my mother came upstairs and saw me.
    That has got to be in the top five fears of every CDer -- the fear of falling asleep when you're dressed. I was always afraid of that one. I actually did doze off once, but luckily the phone woke me up before anyone got home.
    Ali Edwards

Transgender Science ~ Blogging with WrodPress ~ Tweeting on Twitter

"I am half-sick of shadows," said / The Lady of Shalott.