Thread: Lazy Morning

Lazy Morning

I just love lazy mornings. Brew up some coffee, fire up the computer, wear something comfortable and read postings on crossdressers.com. Perfect! Today I feel like I am in a bra ad. I am wearing nothing but my Bali Flower Bra, a half slip and lace panties. "I dreamed I was posting something on crossdressers.com in my Bali Bra...."

For me it's going to be a really busy day capped off by staying late at work. Wish I were in your place!!

Now is the time to get dressed and do something constructive.
    Practice some makeup skills or get that camera out and take some photos.
    What other hobbies do you engage in?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sky, sounds like you live somewhere a heck of a lot warmer than were I am. Even with the heater running and burning a ton of gas I am still chilled. If I were wearing just a bra and panties I would be a Popsicle.