Thread: Ouch my ankle :(

Ouch my ankle :(

So this weekend I am planning to spend some time as Kat and decided I would shave my legs a bit. I am planning on wearing some leggings or tights that would expose my ankle so I thought I should shave there.

OMG I didn't realize how many times I cut my ankle. I have shaved my groin area and this never happened. Blargh. Last time I try to shave there
    I think I feel more like Natalie than I do Kat. I think from this point I will go by Natalie.

Part of a recently ended relationship where a reason why it ended was my crossdressing.

I don't think I've ever cut my ankle...my knees on the other hand...well that's a horse of a different color.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Ankles are tricky. Fortunately I have always had little leg hair so shaving never resulted in cuts. Just take it slow around the areas that have bones and curves and you should be ok. the more you shave, the easier it becomes. I noticed last night while shaving it hardly takes me long to do such anymore.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Hi. Be sure that you are using a good razor. With practice, you'll be able to get the ankles, knees, etc. without any problems.

Have you tried creaming it off there, instead of shaving?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    The problem is lots of compound surfaces. Perhaps women's razors may be a bit narrower. That would help...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just be careful .

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Been there, done that more than once. But I have learned to be light and careful on the outside of my ankles. Yup they both are scarred and odd thing is no one ever asked how it happened. Hmmm
    Erica

Ankles are tricky Hon. It takes practice. It's all (literally) "in the wrist".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I know how you feel. i just cut my ankle again tonight. If i take my time i am ok but like tonight, oops, at least it is the same spot so only one scar. I do use women's razors to shave my legs and they don't make a difference if Im not careful.

what color is the horse?

Pull the skin to a flatter spot and then shave that. Then pull the skin the other way and repeat. You want to shave on the flattest surfaces that you can. Bony surfaces are often pointy in some way so you'll have to learn how to do it. Or buy an electric. New Norelco triple headers seem to cut very close without cutting into the skin, but you still have to be careful. I use this one, which you can use cordless or corded when the battery quits. http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelc...havers+for+men
    They go on sale periodically on amazon, I think I paid $29.
    Hint; if you want a particular item online, make it's page your home page, then every day when you log on you'll see the current price, as well as if it's available. That trick's gotten me some great stuff that was often out of stock (top end video cards) or like the shaver, when the price suddenly dropped for some reason. Works with amazon, newegg and tigerdirect anyway.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Never had much hair there. For me it's just a few strokes and it's gone.