Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Pink Question

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

The Pink Question

Would you wear pink while dresses as a man? Do you?

And why or why not?
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    You mean wear pink male clothes while dressed as male? If thats what you mean, sure. Theres a guy in nursing class a semester ahead of me who almost always wears pink shirts. I think he still fits in as male...IMO. I just love those colours "for girls".

Banned Read only
    Sure, like a shirt or tie, Donald Trump does it all the time. Just between us, if you're color coordinated you'll want to wear pink panties too.

Most definately. Wear pink panties often.

I have several shades of men's pink dress and sport shirts, plus a nice pink V-neck sweater, that I do wear quite often. Why? I like how they look on me and am not afraid to wear them.

I have and do wear pink as a male. why not is my motto!

I've definitely worn pink as a male and still do on occasion!

I have a Land's End pink pinpoint buttondown dress shirt in regular rotation. It gets a lot of complements.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I own a pink mens' button down shirt (which I rarely wear) but I do wear a plain women's pink tee under my hoodie often in boy mode.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    What about those guys in generation-Y? It seems like all the Boomers are answering.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Very odd timing on your Q. About 5 hours ago, ago my local Fox news posted a teaser for it's 2200 newscast. Something to the effect of "see who was attacked for having a pink poodle" and then quickly posted a pic of a large PINK poodle and then a man's face separately. Not sure if the man was the perp or the pup's owner.

Only in America.

Don't ever wear pink myself, regardless of "mode".

Sure I would; it's my favorite color.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Had a pink top on yesterday in guy mode and hung out with my guy friends imagine that!!!

I have a button down and a pull over that are pink and don''t mind a bot wearing them in drab mode.

I will tell you also a little secret; When I underdress, my shirts are frequently color coordinated with my panties. So, I do tend to liek wearing my pink shirts.

Funny thing, I have no pink shirts for gurl mode.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I had a pink "United Colors of Benetton" T-shirt once, that I wore occasionally in male mode. Nobody said anything. I may see about getting a pink polo shirt for office wear...one of my male coworkers wears that color sometimes, so it wouldn't even be unique.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I have a light pink necktie with dots. I also have a light pink man's trunk panties. But they don't look feminine and I sometimes wear them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    When ever I wear my pink western shirt, I get compliments from the ladies. They seem to think it takes a little testosterone to wear pink. LOL If they only knew!

Back in the 1950's pink and black was a popular color combination for the boys and the girls and even cars. To me, at this stage, I'd ask why you wouldn't wear pink? Maybe a real lack of testosterone!

Absolutely. When I was in a band back in Milwaukee I had a pink sport jacket that I wore on stage all the time.It got to be a trademark.I got more compliments on that jacket than anything else!

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    What about those guys in generation-Y? It seems like all the Boomers are answering.
    I'm 31 and have no issues at all wearing pink in guy mode, and not just because as a crossdresser I find traditional machoism boring and ridiculous. My sense is that pink has been reclaimed by men for the most part and it's not really seen as unmanly in general -- unless you're talking about pink skinny jeans or something.

I'd wear pink but since my body size is not extremely masculine some may think of me the other way. This isn't so bad except that my wife already gets jealous when girls hit on me much less the guys lol.

Silver Member
    I'm gen-x (mid 30s) and no, I don't wear pink en drab (not sure if my generation has anything to do with it though.) I wear drab colors en drab, I don't want to draw any excess attention to myself when presenting male. That is just my personal preference, just for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Sure, like a shirt or tie, Donald Trump does it all the time. Just between us, if you're color coordinated you'll want to wear pink panties too.
    You're right! I do, and with pink toenails, too.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

I have a couple of pink button down dress shirts, one with pinstripes. A pink polo shirt with the little alligator on it. A pink silk tie. But that's it as far as men's attire goes, no pink socks, pants, or jackets.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I wouldn't wear pink....I don't like pastel colours either...

Sure! My wife bought me a nice pink Callaway golf shirt.

I wear it all the time to work. You won't believe the compliments I
    get from the ladies at work.

I also own other shirts with pink in them.