Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing womens shoes as a guy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Wearing womens shoes as a guy

Its been a long time since I actually wore guys shoes.
    I know some here wear them and some think if they wore them in guy mode the world will end LOL
    Yesterday I hung out at a friends shop all day in a pink gender neutral top girls jeans and girls ankle boots not out of the ordinary for me anyway I think they are used to me by now.
    One of my friends asked me where did you get those boots?
    He said he wanted a pair of short stylish ankle boots that were comfy.
    I showed him the rest of the boot under my jeans.
    He said those are pretty cool are they comfortable?
    Sure are I think you would like them.
    Maybe he is a CD or just not homophobic LOL.

I'm the same way ,,I NEVER wear male shoes any more ,, Sneakers or casual shoes even got girl work boots in case I need them ,,lol,,, It gets to be normal after awhile . People don't even notice or at least they never say any thing ,,lol,,, But who cares any way a little to late to stop now !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Whenever I'm not at work my feet are always in women's sandals (either high, mid, or low heel) and my toenails are always painted Fire Engine Red. It is part of my normal feminine male presentation. I also usually wear capri pants and carry a women's purse and wallet. Basically I'm the opposite of a Tomboy. I get a lot of compliments on my choice of shoes from women. Men pretty much ignore it, maybe because whey would like to have the courage to wear women's shoes but are afraid.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    I'm the same way ,,I NEVER wear male shoes any more ,, Sneakers or casual shoes even got girl work boots in case I need them ,,lol,,, It gets to be normal after awhile . People don't even notice or at least they never say any thing ,,lol,,, But who cares any way a little to late to stop now !
    I think guys just don't notice most of the time but women always look at your shoes.LOL

I'm not a full time out & abouter, but I do wear my trusty black riding boots with jeans when I go out anywhere.....womens' tops and all. I do dresses too. I generally present as female. It's just not the fancy outfits you'd expect.

Banned Spammer
    Nathalie I'm as about as casual is one can get most all the time.
    Get dolled up every now and then when the urge hits me.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I'm not a full time out & abouter, but I do wear my trusty black riding boots with jeans when I go out anywhere.....womens' tops and all. I do dresses too. I generally present as female. It's just not the fancy outfits you'd expect.
    I hear ya !! Here is the deal ,,An I think I speak for me an Tracy ,,We are LAZY ,, An we don't want to go the distance with all the Hard stuff all the time . So I just go like Tracy does an we call it 3/4 . Not man or all woman just more woman than man ? If that makes any sense ? lol,,,,

Banned Spammer
    50/50 or 3/4 every day never 100% guy clothes.

NEVER in a LONG TIME for me too . Hell I wouldn't know how to act ,, As a matter of fact I don't know if I could pull it off without a trip to the store ?
    I don't think I have all the ingredience to handle that request ? CRAZY TALK !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I agree.

So far I have never gotten beatened with a baseball bat , or had nasty epithets yelled at me. I've been treated wonderful by practically everyone I've encountered.

Banned Read only
    Traci, apparently you folks in Kentucky missed the memo? The one that says "it is not only only your duty, but your obligation as a citizen of this country to, while out in public, be ever vigilant for men wearing women's shoes and to announce at the top of your lungs, "THAT MAN IS WEARING WOMEN's SHOES". These CDers are every bit as big a threat to this country as terrorists. If we make others aware, they can be ready to defend themselves".

In ten years, I have yet to encounter even one person who cares.
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 03-03-2013 at 11:57 AM. Reason: spelling

Check it out

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I agree.

So far I have never gotten beatened with a baseball bat , or had nasty epithets yelled at me
    . I've been treated wonderful by practically everyone I've encountered.

When they do say something here is my REAL ANSWERS that I really have used .
    Like this one being a smart ass a girl said I love your shoes ,,I said thanks they were on the clearance rack ,,You beleave that ?
    Hey are those girl shoes you have on ? STOP !!

Hey those look like girl shoes ? Yep an you can't have them .
    You look like you have on womans shoes ? NOPE I don't look like I do I do !

Those shoes sure look kinda girly ?
    I know don't ya jus love um ? All most never found them in my size .

I could go on for DAYS !! But I won't ,, Just slipped in a few ,,,lol,,,

I wear women's runners all the time and so far the only comment I've gotten was on how white they are. (were, THANKS WINTER!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Me too. Well sorta, when I work on plumbing or something dirty I might wear 100% male
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I've worn my heels and stockings while being fully in male clothes a few times. Of course, I was wearing jeans but it's not like they covered them all of the way or anything. Nobody even noticed... or at least nobody said anything.

A while back I stopped in a Payless Shoes. There was an SA working at the register waiting on another customer. I went on back to my size area and picked out a couple pairs. The SA came down the aisle and asked "Do you know these are womens shoes?" So I told her yes, I know. I sat on a bench, pulled off my shoes and started to try on the shoes. She asked "Would you like a pair of footies to try them on?" - I think she was trying to be funny. I said "No thanks I have on hose". She looked down at my feet, back to my face, feet, face, and walked away bewildered. I bought the shoes, nothing special black pumps, 2" heel, she never said a word at the register.
    Stephanie

Guy shoes for me in guy mode and girl shoes for me only when I get to dressup.
    The only girl shoes that I have are heels, and one pair of flats, Sure would not work very well to be
    working in heels.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Platinum Member
    Hi Tracii, The only guys that look at shoes are probably Crossdressers anyway.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stephNE View Post
    A while back I stopped in a Payless Shoes. There was an SA working at the register waiting on another customer. I went on back to my size area and picked out a couple pairs. The SA came down the aisle and asked "Do you know these are womens shoes?" So I told her yes, I know. I sat on a bench, pulled off my shoes and started to try on the shoes. She asked "Would you like a pair of footies to try them on?" - I think she was trying to be funny. I said "No thanks I have on hose". She looked down at my feet, back to my face, feet, face, and walked away bewildered. I bought the shoes, nothing special black pumps, 2" heel, she never said a word at the register.
    Hi Steph, That's funny, One time I was in Payless and got a pair of mens black Loafers and a pair of black 4" stilettos and the girl at the register says,
    This is the first time that I've ever seen me buy mens shoes, And I just said one pair for work and one pair for play,
    We both had a good laugh and I never did tell her was which was which.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    I wear womens tennis shoes all the time. I have two pr. Is that still what they are called, or running shoes? Anyway I told some co workers I got a good deal on a new pair of white with bluish shoes at a Hosparus shop. I got home and realized that they were womens when I looked at the size 11 on them. I wear size 8 1/2 - 9 or so in mens.They said if I would not have told them, that they would not have ever known, and they said "hey! what a deal!"...

My only guy shoes are the work shoes and boots I wear to go with my uniform. Other than that I have a pair of ratty ones that I wear for yard work (darned if I'm gonna get my nice ones muddy).
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Something the Church Lady would wear...

I've been wearing these from Easy Spirit at least once a week since last June. If anyone has noticed, they haven't said anything yet...
    Last edited by flatlander_48; 03-03-2013 at 08:41 AM. Reason: spelling...

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    Something the Church Lady would wear...

I've been wearing these from Easy Spirt at least once a week since last June. If anyone has noticed, they haven't said anything yet...
    Yeah, thats what I got! I did not feel like getting up to check the name when I was posting. They were brand-new, never worn for $3!

I've got a pair of brown ankle boots that I wear no matter how I'm dressed. Only 1 person has ever noticed and they said they weren't sure if I was male or female due to my feminine look which I think is amazing since I was presenting as male at the time (at least mainly male ... lol).

I wish I had more girls shoes. Hard to find any in my size, even harder to find some that aren't strippers shoes and harder still to find any kind of sneeker. Especially without paying too much for them, the curse of big feet.