Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you put your breasts in the microwave?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That would be crazy just put them on and in 30 seconds then will be warm.
    This has to be a joke.LOL

I don't have a microwave. Besides my enhancers warm up real quik when I put them in my bra every morning.

How about a advertisement / play on words for a new "Pop Tart"

Assuming this is a serious question, No, I do not put my breast forms in the microwave. I did when I was using water balloons, but my silicone breast forms are far to expensive to take that chance.

If it was a good Idea, I would think it would have been mentioned in the use and care instructions.
    Last edited by linda allen; 03-06-2013 at 07:41 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    Hi Michael, I would never put my girls in the microwave.
    If I need to warm them up I put them in warm water for a couple minutes and it keeps them clean.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I was only half serious, the half about warming them up somehow. Crossdressing is a sensual -- sometimes luxurious -- experience for me, and IMO room-temperature silicone (or whatever) is a lousy way to start out. Even if I warm them up a little to avoid the initial chill, they take a long time to feel fully warm and natural.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Salem View Post
    I was only half serious, the half about warming them up somehow. Crossdressing is a sensual -- sometimes luxurious -- experience for me, and IMO room-temperature silicone (or whatever) is a lousy way to start out. Even if I warm them up a little to avoid the initial chill, they take a long time to feel fully warm and natural.
    Putting them in a sink full of 100 degree water for a few minutes is a safe and easy way to warm them up.

I've thought of making an electrically heated, temperature controlled storage box for mine but I doubt I ever will..
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

lol yeah I can't say I've every done this

oh geez, I can't wait to see some of the answers...

Never thought of that- but then I'm warm blooded- I enjoy the coolness and how the forms pull heat from my body as they warm up.

Here's the deal: Microwave ovens heat the moisture in objects. of course, other molecules may be able to absorb some of the energy as well. I do not know how much is in a silicone breast form. They may or may not heat well. Regardless, i'd put the power setting on 10-20% at first, and work up slowly (like any good technical crossdresser... this may not be 'girlish', but why waste any advantage you have- besides- smart is sexy).

I'd agree that warm water is better, less chance of overheating. Or on top of a heating pad (with an extra layer of fabric to protect)on "low".

Good idea for a tutorial book or video though- "the 5 minute CD makeover"

Only if they are chicken

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

Banned Read only
    Well, no, actually. I wouldn't fit unless I put my head in too, and I'm not down for that...

lol...no there too expensive... warm water..and they warm up quick

No. The microwave radiation may damage them over time. They warm up fast - unless they`re stored in the freezer.

Janet: "Doctor Cameron, I've got an awful burning pain in my chest!"

Dr. Cameron "Sit up lassie, and keep yer tits oot o' the porridge!"
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Actually, there was a thread on this subject last month, or maybe two months ago, and someone actually recommended doing just that - microwaving the forms.

I live in CA so my forms are never really cold, so I just pop them in the bra and stand the brief excitement. I guess, as some of the northern girls have said, put them in warm water, on a heating pad or next to the lights on your makeup table.

Microwave - no!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

hahaha Nooooo!!! sometimes i do let them sit for a little bit under my heated blanket

yeah, sure...just put 'em in on High, for 30 seconds.
    Note: microwave oven power may vary between models.
    If unsure, call your manufacturer or consult the
    troubleshooting guide located in the owner's manual.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    This sounds like something I would try ONLY when the
    need for new forms and the need for a new microwave
    just happen to coincide.