Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing provides me......................

Banned Read only

Crossdressing provides me......................

Hello Everyone

After reading many threads Ive come to the conclusion that the crossdressing community is as diverse and fastenating as the sky and stars beyond. So many different reasons and stories behind each one of us. I would like to put as many of those reasons as possible into one thread so that members and lurkers can see who we really are in a sense. I'll start.
    Crossdressing and becoming beautiful provides me.....a sense and feeling of inner peace. When I look in the mirror I feel beautiful and have a sense of value. I may be hideous to the rest of the world but I feel beautiful. It drains me of my worries and headaches even if its just temporary. Once I "undo" myself and morph back into drab I have a new upbeat feeling that I can utilize to handle "life" again for a little while as I look forward to my next escape.

What does crossdressing provide you?

Banned Read only
    A mental state of happiness and the clothes look and feel oh so good.

It probably provides me with my fortress of solitude.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

To me. It is a a way to get rid of stress. I and I love the look from male to female.
    Last edited by janet54; 03-03-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Crossdressing provides a constant state of stress ---- until I get to......................Debra

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Crossdressing, i.e. transforming to Tina, gives me time to investigate a side of me that was blurry at best for most of my life. Learning about a major section of one's mind is a terrific adventure which can only be realized by letting Tina live her life! What can be better than finding out who that part of you is, how she has affected your life, and what role she can play in the rest of it!

Mysticlady,you took the words right out of my mouth.When dressed I feel pretty and alive and 10 years younger. I feel like I'm being who I should be. By the way,I live on Austin too.

Quote Originally Posted by janet54 View Post
    To me. It is a a way to get rid of stress. I and I love the look from male to female.
    This is about the same thing I said when my wife and I were on the Geraldo show. I told him I had a temper somewhat like his. He said he doesn't use the same manner to curb it.

Usually with an excuse to dance and have fun Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A natural biological drug.

It's n outer reflection of the inner me, it is energizing, makes me feel younger and more vibrant. It makes me feel whole and gives me a sense of fulfillment.

Dressing provides me with a sense of me. It allows me to express who I am on the inside and feel normal in an abnormal world. I also love the feeling of being my pretty self and feel sexy and attractive; not just to my wife, but to myself as well.

Sometimes I feel like a girl, sometimes I don't. But oftentimes I do and even though I may only be able to partial dress, it provides me a feeling of "this is right." So often times I'll put on a light shade of gloss at work or put on a darker shade when I go walk the park in the mornings.
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Traci

I think I just look better as I don't consider myself a handsome man.

As to exterior beauty, I recently got up the nerve to have my photograph taken with a good camera and lense while dressed: Let us say that the girls of the Miss Universe pagent don't have to worry about competion, perhaps I can afford some measure of comedy relief.

That said, it is how I feel, not how I look! That is true of all people in all circumstance.

As a CD, I am able to allow that part of me that is more loving, kinder, gentler, more giving to come to the surface and express it self.

The end result is that I am more complete, whole, in a sense that I was not able to allow myself to be as a macho male. Ie believe I am an much better person for my CD.

Emogene

Dressing up and applying make-up gives me a sense of being "right" finally. It feels natural for me to be the woman. I have never been happy as a man but find happiness in being Diana. I have never been out openly in public but wear some feminine attire always. I just feel "correct" when I am dressed. I know that I am not explaining myself well but it is the best I can do right now.

Dressing gives me time to relax and just be me. Time to dress the way that I feel most comfortable. Time to escape from the stresses of the world for a little while.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Crossdressing provides me with an spiritual release and a feeling of well being. I feel alive in that I'm not hiding behind the awkward nerd guy persona that nature and society has cursed me with.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

Have to agree with all the other posts but want to add that it gives me a natural feeling. I feel in tune with myself, feel comfortable and relaxed.

Banned Read only
    Hello All
    Thank You for your responses.

ISN'T IT WONDERFUL

I love my life

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Crossdressing provides me alot of frustration. There are so many things I want or need to explore and the time never seems to be right. Not enough freedom to be who I truly am
    Erica

Escape.....and a challenge

Crossdressing provides me with the ability to express myself in a way that I was not able to admit, even to myself, for most of my life.

It has also provided me with great friends and interesting experiences that I otherwise wouldn't have had.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I'm under stress and limits all day at work as a man. When I'm home as Michelle my blood pressure settles, I am calm and happy. Crossdressing provides inner peace and tranquility.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Crossdressing provides me with a way to show on the outside what I feel on the inside. Also, expressing my femininity makes me feel relaxed, happy and fulfilled, while suppressing it causes me stress, anxiety, and irritability.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!