Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you tall, short or just right? And are CD's/TS's taller then average?

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteZoé View Post
    I am 5'4 and I weigh 110lbs (and i wear 7.5 women shoes) ... I am on the smaller side even in girl mode.

Very happy with my figure when i dress ... But finding male clothes that fit is Ã* real concern for me. For this reason i occasionally picked clothes from the women department way before I started to crossdress. We are all shorties in my family, but I am the shortest of the
    boys.

Apart of that clothes concern, I am OK with my height, it matches my inner self quite well (in male mode I am a boyish twink attracted to manly +6'5"/200lbs men and well ... My built seems to work quite well for that ..) .... I always thought my height would be a concern if I was a straight guy though ...
    I'm just like her.
    I guess you hear more from the taller people because they need more help so they don't stick out or finding clothes. The shorter people like me are not gonna post about our height. I wear size small even on girls clothing, sometime even fit extra small on some brands.

Platinum Member
    Hi Andrea, I'm right at 6' and have no problems with that.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I would have to say I'm in the average category, 5'8" 140. If I were taller I wouldn't care, as tall girls tend to have gr8 legs!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I'm way too tall. Six four, and built like a linebacker. Never 'pass' in a thousand years.
    And no, I don't think crossdressers are generally taller or shorter than average. There's some of every shape and size, just like everyone else.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I had a delayed puberty and I am not very tall. 5 ' 4" ......I think it is a good height for me to present as a woman. Funny thing yesterday, I was going through security at a government facility and the lady behind the counter was looking for my drivers licence to return it to me and she told me I had a very "girly" face. (I was dressed as a man)

I had a slow development. I was always smaller and shorter than other boys and didn't start getting hair in all the usual places until I was about 18. Even then I never got much on the arms or legs. Not even much under the arms. I didn't need to shave my face until I was in my 20's.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

5'8", and finally getting my weight, down under 160. The height is okay, but i would not want to be taller. I have a bit of heavier chest and shoulders, that messes up the silhouette some along with my waist, which despite the inch to pinch, does have significant muscle.

The only problem i have with height is wearing heels around my wife. She is rather petite, and i worry about being even taller with heels putting her off- kind of like saying I would prefer it if she were taller. This is not true, but i can see how it might bug her a bit- I care much less about the height gain from heels than I do the feeling of walking in them. (though the height is a little fun...:-) )

This TG thing doesn't pick us by how tall or short we are, or how petite or robust we might be. It could be interesting if this place still did polls to see how we'd trend as a group when it comes to height, where the bell-shaped curve would peak.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Rose View Post
    It may seem there are more taller CD/TSs because they are the ones commenting about being too tall. Those who are average height or less do not post about it since it is not an issue or problem. A large percent of the male population is going to be taller than the average female which is the reference or comparison source, thus the comparison is between two groups with different averages. In other words, the sample population is skewed is favor of being too tall. I suspect many FTMs probably comment about being too short.
    You are so right Melissa. How unfair would it be to post a new thread along the lines of "I'm so lucky to be under six feet" or whatever, that'd be totally rubbing it in. We come in all different shapes and sizes. We all have our challenges, even those of us who might be on the south side of six foot.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

5'9" weigh in around 170 but wish I was back to my old weight of 150. That way I would have a easier time finding dresses that
    would fit me. My belly's bigger than my chest.

I'm 5'9" and it seems that looking at thr range of 5'4" to 6'2" I am somewhere right in the middle. Hieght is not a concern of mine though, I just wanna be myself, and yes all femme people are gonna want to be smaller and thinner but these are all factors we cant control and thus it is pointless to worry about. I wanted to be born a woman and that didn't happen, so I have switched my focous on what I wish I was into what I am going to become. I hope this post doesn't seem too preechy. It's just what was on my mind this morning.

We MTF's should be taller if you're comparing to GG's. Testosterone has done it's work after puberty. The good thing is that GG's are getting taller too, maybe it's the growth hormone in chicken feed doing it?

Anyways, I'm 5'9" and my wife is 5'8" so that helps me. I'm still afraid to wear heels in public for fear of being noticed, yeah I'm a wimp. I hope to soon be one of the girls that OWN wearing heels.

I am 6'7' in bare feet everyone allways looking its a lot of fun to watch them stare
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TG Height

I'm the same height, age and shoe size as Martha Stewart. Financially we are very different.

I'm between 5'4 and 5'5, between 135 and 140, I'm about the same size as my wife.
    Hugs , Nikki Rich

I'm 5'8 135lbs, size 10 shoe. my legs are really long. I've always had problems finding pants that were long enough, but small on the waist =[

It seems a lot of CD/TS like to compare themselves with what we see on TV and Magazines, which is just plain silly!

From my experience with two of my GG friends that are 6'something tall, they get hit on A LOT more that my shorter friends and myself. Tall can be pretty exotic!
    I'm A Monstar
    BAACON

I eat Rainbows for breakfast.

6 foot and size 12 (canoes) shoes.

I am 5'4 and I weigh 110lbs (and i wear 7.5 women shoes) ... I am on the smaller side even in girl mode.
    I'm not as skinny as you, but I am a little shorter. I'm 5'3 and a half and weigh 133. It's generally not that hard for me to find clothes that fit, although my legs are a little short. I've also started wearing women's shoes almost exclusively because it's easier to find a women's 8, as opposed to a guy's 6.5.

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteZoe
    I always thought my height would be a concern if I was a straight guy though ...
    I did too. Before I accepted that I was gay, I found that most girls didn't want to go out with me and I think my height had something to do with it. In comparison, I've had very few guys complain about my height.

I am 5 10 kind of tall for being Latina

I'm 5'8" and I started shaving before any of the other boys in my class.

5'6" here, somewhere around 150, size 13/14 in dresses, size 11 shoe (UGH!) Guess I can say I'm lucky that I can wear skyscraper heels and still be under 6' !

5'6" 119-121 lbs (Depends on how close I come to cupcakes) 34 chest, size 0 jeans and shorts, and size 8 shoes.

I'm a petite 6'2". Whenever I meet a shorter guy with a slight build I always think, you better be a crossdresser damn you!

5'11" and about 185. A little larger than most girls. Size 16 women's dresses (sometimes size 18)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm 5'6"1/2 wear a size 9 shoe.143 lbs pretty much average for today's female.
    Makes passing and blending pretty easy.
    If I could just move my belly fat to my hips and butt I would be just about right.
    I have asked local Dr's that do micro fat injections and the answer is always no for some reason.
    I tell them I'm TG but that doesn't seem to help.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-14-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Very happy with my figure when i dress ... But finding male clothes that fit is Ã* real concern for me. For this reason i occasionally picked clothes from the women department way before I started to crossdress. We are all shorties in my family, but I am the shortest of the
    boys.

Apart of that clothes concern, I am OK with my height, it matches my inner self quite well (in male mode I am a boyish twink attracted to manly +6'5"/200lbs men and well ... My built seems to work quite well for that ..) .... I always thought my height would be a concern if I was a straight guy though ...
    I bet the guys love. My be fun to carry around a petite girl like you. Kind of brings out the protective instinct in guys And you look gorgeous

The only issue I have with my height (6'5") is the difficulty it causes in getting clothes that fit properly. I regularly attend local CD/TG events and, for the most part, I'm a head taller than everybody else. So I don't think that we are proportionately taller than average.