Thread: Since I moved out

Since I moved out

I don't think I have spent a Monday or Friday (my kinda days off) that I was not flying, not wearing some kind of skirted garment. It has been so nice to tell the truth.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Independence may cost more, but it sure does have some great benefits. I am glad to see that you are flying more and enjoying that hard earned freedom.

Banned Read only
    Believe it or not, Im alone now and dress occasionly. I still need to build up my woredrobe but I not really intrested to wear the things I do have. When I was with my wife I couldn't wait to get some alone time so that I can dress. Now that I can do it almost 24/7 I really don't care to dress either. Well,maybe once I get my wig and breastforms Im planning an outing and that should be fun

It is nice to see someone living their dream.
    I assume you are?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Beverly Sims, not quite. I am still very poor, and I really don't like being single. But I am enjoying what I can, and if this first quarter is a financial failure with my flying business I am going to look into getting a "proper" job, cause this being poor is for the birds.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    Beverly Sims, not quite. I am still very poor, and I really don't like being single. But I am enjoying what I can, and if this first quarter is a financial failure with my flying business I am going to look into getting a "proper" job, cause this being poor is for the birds.
    ...heard that...

recently on my own too...somes time it get too quiet got to turn the tv up..helps pass the time

Platinum Member
    Glad you've found a place of your own. Enjoy your independence!

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    This is the one thing I would like for myself. I'm single and I have no kids, so don't have to work around any of that. But I do have a roommate who is home a lot because he doesn't have a lot of money. So I have to wait until he's asleep if I want to venture out of my room dressed.

I'm glad to hear that you've got the run of the place and hope you start bringing in more money soon so you can buy some new clothes and shoes.