Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dating question....

Dating question....

I got all dolled up yesterday just to hop in the car and go for a ride. I had a pleasant ride, stopped at Starbucks and later for fuel, nobody gave me a second look. Once back home, looking at myself in the mirror I wondered "would your male side ask this girl out"? I think I might....question is, would you ask you femme side out on a date?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Yes, my male side probably would ask my female side for a date but my female side would probably say no.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

no way, she is way to high maintenance and she is spoiled. Besides she already has a BF
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I don't know if I would have to guts too. I think my girl side is hotter than my boy side. I may be concieted too, lol

Tab

My female side knows me too well, she would have rocks in her head to even think about it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Absolutely, I emulate the kind of woman I find most attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by NV Susan View Post
    I got all dolled up yesterday just to hop in the car and go for a ride. I had a pleasant ride, stopped at Starbucks and later for fuel, nobody gave me a second look. Once back home, looking at myself in the mirror I wondered "would your male side ask this girl out"? I think I might....question is, would you ask you femme side out on a date?
    I wanna do this when I feel more comfortable about myself all dolled up! it's kinda hard for me cuz Im 5'11, they might give me a second look lol.

Definitely YES! I have been dating her for a few years now and am always on the look out for a better substitute. Maybe one day!!

Banned Read only
    man that would complicate things with my wife......but probably not. I would definitely stare at my legs but other than that, I'm hardly passable in my opinion

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I asked once, but she said she was re-arranging her sock drawer! (Considering the number of socks she has, it seemed plausible at the time...)

ha - good fun question!
    I don't see many girls my height so it would definitely catch my eye as it doesn't happen too often. Whenever I meet a real GG that is as tall as I am, I find it a real turn on to be eye level for some reason....plus I'd dig her kinky side ...so yeah - absolutely!!

I'm new!
    Oh yes. I would.

My male side would ask Ellen out but Ellen doesn't like men so.......
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I would never ever date someone who would go out with me!

Rachels man loves most females so definately Yes,
    Unfortunately,
    Rachel also like females

No Susan, remember its "opposites" that attract, (with some exceptions) and a little mystery is fun as well. I wouldn't want to date someone that I could read like a book.......
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

My guy side probably wouldn't go for her type. She's really high maintenance!

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    Jennifer only likes girls, so she'd say no if I asked her.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    R u kidding me? Have u seen Sherry's pics? I'd have to be nuts or dead not to want to date her!

I think we're kinda going steady. If I date another GG, she gets jealous and then real sweet and romantic. Makes it difficult for me think about anyone else! Sigh!

I'm not sayin' being your own girlfriend is a good idea. Or even sane. But, at my age u take what u can get!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would so date Monique! I think shes hot but i'd be nervous to talk to her, shes out of my league!
    ‎"Music is a lie. It is a lie. Art is a lie. You have to tell a lie that is so wonderful that your fans make it true." -Lady Gaga

Monique Youtube

I would ...I love curves.

Not sure if I could measure up.

LOL

Hi,

Even knowing im different i dought any male would wont to date me im a very strong woman who can do most things men do as an idear im a builder driven heavy machiney have men work under me would not take to kindly to men telling me what to do.

No way would a male touch me & there would never be any bedroom antic's,

I was asked this . ? some 5 years ago would i not wont to have a male partner, or a date, why, oh dear the chap concerned was a little surprised by my answer of a very strong no ,

he hit my reacton button my hackles went up as he asked ,

so youll have the idear, the real answer is no bloody way ever,

Some of you may think im strange & being female. not all women are interested in men in a sexual way, some of you may know about a man & what was done to Mom & i, so im anti.

...noeleena...
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 03-06-2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason: removed gun reference, read the rules

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I guess it would be a waste of time. My girl side is not attracted to males. But Im sure we could still be good friends.
    Erica

My male side would ask my female side out on a date, but mostly because he knows he would get lucky!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

My male side would ask but my female side would "As long as you are paying".

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies