Thread: My recent outing

My recent outing

Went out crossdressed after months to a near by place. I am Indian and so I took wore the Indian garb and it felt good after so long time.

The dagonthing is not having a good camera but to use a cellphone camera. Interesting incident is that, I reached the restroom area same time as another girl and she was going in and out of different stalls as they all had no toilet paper and I did the same following her. Then we stood side by side until one stall that had paper was vacant and she asked me to go which I was thankful and then asked her to do her business. When I was adjusting my hair, I did not hear her sprinkle but it was a downpour. Poor thing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by renuka4u; 03-09-2013 at 11:36 PM.

A nice story Renuka,
    I would really like to see you smile you look very attractive.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.