Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: weather channel ladies

weather channel ladies

i just so much enjoy watching them-in fact-they make the weather channel a heaven of femininity with their well rounded natural womanly figures wearing dresses(where can you see that now adays other than here ha?)with heals and few but decent accessories.whoever picks them and designs the dress code gets a gold star from me!!
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

Totally Agree!They may be qualified forecasters. but they definitely have it in appearance. Totally Beautiful Women!

That's a great observation Harmony, I've thought the same thing myself! Definitely one of my favorite "girl watching" channels.....
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yes a lot of them are gorgeous.Local news anchoretts look fab too.

Gold Member
    The Weather Chanel on late at night, has mostly women that are expecting.
    They are so cute with their little Belly Bump.
    You are correct, they all look great.
    Rader

There are many nice looking women on the telly and how I wish their clothes would fit me. I often try and copy the look of certain telly stars.
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

OMG I can't believe that you posted this, just yesterday I was flicking threw the channels and I stopped at a weather channel and the women was dressed so nice and I told my wife that there's something about those weather ladies and she told me that I like them because she believes that because they don't get full body shots that they have to wear shorter skirts to get a full body shot. I think she is right and now that you brought it up I am staring to notice the other little things,

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    i just so much enjoy watching them-in fact-they make the weather channel a heaven of femininity with their well rounded natural womanly figures wearing dresses(where can you see that now adays other than here ha?)with heals and few but decent accessories.whoever picks them and designs the dress code gets a gold star from me!!
    I couldn't agree more!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Platinum Member
    Hi Harmony, I remember way back when in the 80s' when they started they had four of the best looking women on TV.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I couldn't agree more. Sometimes I tune in just to see the style of the day.

WOW I thought I was the only one that watched the weather channel for fashion ideas. I just love how simply feminine all of the lovely ladies are. I think it might have something to do with the fact that they work in front of a green screen and have to wear only certain colors in order to appear natural. What ever the reason, They Rock!
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

It's all about the "EYE CANDY" they might not get the weather forecast right but they have got the fashion forecast RIGHT ON! B<

I too am a weather channel fan!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Aspiring Member
    I'm flabbergasted at this thread. I too thought I was the only one who thought the "Weather Channel" women were HOT! As my Mother used to say "Great minds think alike, or fools seldom differ"

Danielle

Hey Harmony! You are quite correct in your observation. But the weather channel changed their format about seven years ago from torturous, plain jane's
    wearing simple frocks to womanly figures in heels and close fitting dresses. ESPN did exactly the same thing with their sports anchors with the very cuvy
    Hanny Storm and the beautiful Sage Steel. Apparently they though that they would get more viewers (both male and female) with a more sexy female
    presentation.. Sex does sale you know.............................................. .....And they were right.
    dana

In agreement and not to get into a political conversation I would like to point out the ladies on FOX dress very nice too! ABC is good in the mornings...

And for those of us that love hockey, Kathryn Tappen of the NHL Network isn't afraid of displaying her legs in a classy yet sexy manner. Not many full-length shots, but when the segment opens she's usually standing in front of the desk as the shot slowly zooms in. Had a very short dress on last night.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

I agree 100%, it is very refreshing to see women who look like they are comfortable and even enjoying being women.

How else do you make the weather attractive?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Does anybody know whether TWC has a wardrobe department that dresses the presenters, or if they pick and buy their own clothes? At most local TV stations (I've worked for a few), the anchors get a clothing allowance as part of their pay package, but they have to go out and buy their own stuff. Their tastes vary, and so there's no coordinated look among the "talent," although most do OK with it. The TWC ladies look good pretty consistently, which makes me think they may have a little help creating their image.

- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    How else do you make the weather attractive?
    More like how do you get men to watch it?
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Banned Read only
    I'll have to check out TWC. I do watch the NBC Today Show Monday to Friday. I love seeing what they are wearing. Since most men are drudging away at a 9-5 job, I am assuming they are also attired for the female viewer.

It Kind of gives a brand new meaning of a "HOT FRONT" coming your way! -B-<

Gold Member
    Got an idea;
    Lets have an award show for the weather ladies. Best dressed gets an lighten rod or something.
    Hay, it sounds like an idea.
    Rader

I guess that in the future I should watch The Weather Channel, I may get some fashion tips, now that "What Not to Wear" is leaving the air.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud