Thread: Bad habit of staring

Bad habit of staring

Does anyone else have the bad habit of staring at women when they do or wear certain things? If I see a woman putting on lipstick, or if I hear the tapping of high heels near me, I'll turn and look and literally find it difficult to takes my eyes off them...I am quite ashamed of this because doubtlessly it makes women feel uncomfortable..I realize it's invasive but I can't tell you how mesmerizing it is to watch GGs in nice heels or apply lipstick...It makes me feel somewhat like a perv. Maybe because I dress infrequently, it just means a lot to me to see someone wearing what I love.

Yes, in fact someone said I was staring at their boobs before when in fact I was looking at their top, it was this cool top with winged arms...

Nylon-covered legs. I catch myself staring at women I would never look at twice (without hose), but if they're wearing pantyhose, I focus on their legs like a hawk does to a field mouse.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Banned Read only
    There is looking and leering. Women are used to the looking and seem to be able to tune it out. Leering is creepy.

My eyes tend to gravitate to the most beautiful thing in the immediate viewing area. Yep, that would be feminine beauty! I was kind of staring at a women's hair in the grocery store the other day because it looked similar to the wig I was wearing earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by SandraInHose View Post
    Nylon-covered legs. I catch myself staring at women I would never look at twice (without hose), but if they're wearing pantyhose, I focus on their legs like a hawk does to a field mouse.
    This is exactly Me lol nothing beats a great pair of legs
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

When you stop looking at women it is time to see a doctor.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't stare, but will walk past and try to positon myself to get a better look inconspicuously. If you 're busted, as long as they don't think you're a creep,( leer vs nice smile), most will smile and be at least a little flattered. You can also just go to them and say 'I like your ???. Do you mind if I ask where you got it?' Flattery is a great icebreaker. Way better than staring.
    regent,

A woman adjusting her pantyhose or tights, from the ankles up to the waistband. Focuses my primal brain like nothing else.

Banned Read only
    I do the staring thing too. But I'm not rude about it. I will watch them walk and or look at the clothes, but I would never make someone feel uncomfortable. I mostly just check out the clothes.

It's equally fun when we are en femme and being looked at by guys. I can't help but grin to myself every time that happens.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A woman applying eyeliner is always a draw for me, I study the application...I try not to stand less than three feet away when doing so though...it might creep them out a bit otherwise...
    C

I know I do it. It's usually when I see a woman wearing something I'd love to be wearing being worn like I wish I could wear it.

Hopefully I'm not crossing the line from appreciative lingering glance to creepy leer.

Go ahead and leer if you're looking at me though

I do this too. If I hear some heels nearby I will pause and wait for them to appear. I do tend to "stare" but try to avert my stare quickly.
    Like others I am interested in the hair and clothing mostly.
    Oh, how I wish....

i find im always checking out ladies shoes, and if they are really cute wondering where to get them and if they come in my size...