Thread: What was your scariest Crossdressing experience

What was your scariest Crossdressing experience

Hi all: We've all had our funny moments while crossdressing, but what was your scariest moment?

For me it happened years ago. I was single but still living at home in a 2 family house. Although I had the upstairs to myself, I wanted to go out. But there was no place to go dressed up. I was still kinda shy about going to a mall, fearing a cop would lock me up, or one of the guys from the firehouse would see me and i'd be the laughing stock of the county. So, I dressed up, put on my guy clothes and went for a ride. Got about 2 miles and noticed a few people standing on the platform by the train station. Well, here its almost 11pm and the platform is elevated, on a curve and partially blocked by
    trees. Well, by the time I parked the car the train came, and nobody was on the platform, so I took off all my guy clothes and walked around....it was awsome !!! I didn't have any wigs or makeup but it felt really good.

I did it about 20 more times, sometimes wearing gold lame pants, dresses, high heels, pantyhose, and in the summer, thong sandals. Sometimes I even took an old camera and train magazine with me to look at while wating for someone to see me dressed up. I've even met 2 crazy girls from the local HS that went there to drink a few beers. We chatted a few times and they would tell me how they liked my outfits.

one night I had a black slip dress on, white pantyhose and black stiletto heels. I had a large plastic bag that I would put my guy clothes in so nobody would steal them. I am on top of the platform waiting to see if the 2 girls show up. Well, I was waiting by the curved section, partially hidden from view of the stairs and I see someone coming up the stairs. It's a guy...Holy Shit it's a COP !!!. Now I panic !!! Luckily for me, he can't see me. So I quickly turn the other way, and race halfway down the platform in my heels. I quickly take them off, sit on the platform, get out my pants and put them on over my dress. Next comes my long sleeved shirt. Sneakers are last. Phewww!!!! I hastilly put the shoes in the bag, get the magazine and camera out, and put the bag by the trash can. Next I sit down on the bench with the magazine, camera and wait like a good train buff would. But the cop never came down to my end of the platform. My heart was racing for the next 2 hours !!!!

I've had a few close calls, almost getting caught. Since I don't go in public dressed, sometimes I like to take a drive after dark and find a nice quiet and dark place to have a walk. While exploring I found the perfect place, it was a very nice park, but pushed just outside of town, there were no people there at all when I arrived to take my walk. It was a nice night and very nice park, and I was totally alone. After walking around for awhile in a long skirt with a turtle neck, black hose and high heels, I saw a police car driving by the park on the nearby road. I ducked and hid as he turned around and headed back toward the parks parking lot. He drove into it and upon seeing my car parked there, which was the only car parked there, he continued to search the park in his car by driving on the parks pathways. Including driving on pathways that I had just been on not more than five minutes earlier. It was obvious that he believed someone was at the park and he was trying to find them. There wasn't much place to hide, it was pretty wide open. All I could do was lay flat on the grass and hope he didn't come towards me. To my relief, he turned down a different path and missed spotting me by only 30 yards or so. I was even more relieved when he left the park completely. I figured there might be another officer around again doing the rounds so I jumped in my car and got out of there. I was very scared.

Lost in Calgary ToxicDisneyGoddess's Avatar

Talking got nothing on me

Lol Ok ladies you have nothing on me,

One of my closest freinds know's i wannabe a girl so we decided we'd go for a drive one night but as me as a girl, Now since after the drive we were heading to the club for the show i was to be in, i thought id be a good idea to wear my costume for my number boy was i wrong, Well let me discribe the outfit, it was ab it on the ****ty side short black leather mini, bright pink halter top and black stockings and of course matching lace pantys, So anyways i looked like a hooker so bottom line is we got pulled over we were turning around and the cops thought we were going into this trashy motel and pulled us off so i give the officer my id and he goes to my whats your freind here's name and he says my boy name and the officer is all like you know this girl isnt really a girl right.. Non the less i bet the cops got in troble for this one cus they wanted to arrest both of us me for prosatution and my freind for being a jon lol it was scary steping out of the car and feeling kinda exposed non the less i got away whith it and the cops said nothing we jus said we were headed for the drag show but my god it was a bit scary
    ToxicDisneyGoddess@yahoo.com
    [SIZE="2"]Have you found the goddess in you?![/SIZE]
    "Everything we experience makes us realize how beautiful life really is" Britney Spears

Quote Originally Posted by BalletBritneyCgy21
    Lol Ok ladies you have nothing on me,

One of my closest freinds know's i wannabe a girl so we decided we'd go for a drive one night but as me as a girl, Now since after the drive we were heading to the club for the show i was to be in, i thought id be a good idea to wear my costume for my number boy was i wrong, Well let me discribe the outfit, it was ab it on the ****ty side short black leather mini, bright pink halter top and black stockings and of course matching lace pantys, So anyways i looked like a hooker so bottom line is we got pulled over we were turning around and the cops thought we were going into this trashy motel and pulled us off so i give the officer my id and he goes to my whats your freind here's name and he says my boy name and the officer is all like you know this girl isnt really a girl right.. Non the less i bet the cops got in troble for this one cus they wanted to arrest both of us me for prosatution and my freind for being a jon lol it was scary steping out of the car and feeling kinda exposed non the less i got away whith it and the cops said nothing we jus said we were headed for the drag show but my god it was a bit scary
    wow, girl!! I was born in CGY and travel there often.... I have to say I have not worn my fem stuff there. Calgary is so alive, though. Communities like Kensington, Au Claire and 17th Avenue are excellent. Even the cowboy bars seem nonplussed about 'us girls'. Mind u, I hav always been in boots, jeans, etc. guy stuff. I am planning to come over for the sex show in Nov. Wenda.

sex show

Lol if the sex show last yr is any sighn of this yrs its gonna suck i know we are such a librel city you'd not belive it i go everywhere as a girl and nobodys any wiser mind you if you saw me you'd know why i have no issues
    "Everything we experience makes us realize how beautiful life really is" Britney Spears

Really? The sex show isn't what it is cracked up to be? Damn. It was when I was there in July at Stampede that I rediscovered X dressing. Haven't had a life since. Can u check out what the show might be like this year and let us know? I don't want to drive 6 hours and spend a few hundred $ in hotels etc, if it is not worth it. wenda ps got pics?

eh i dono

Um i have no real clue what its gonna be like, and sorry i dont, i hope all is well and whats going down?

B

Amelie
    I had a few scary moments while dressed. After going to a club, I would walk home and on a few occasions, these creepy guys would follow me. Most times if I saw someone following me I would walk past the police station, that was not far from where I was living, and the guys would turn and go the other way. One time I left a club and there was this slimy guy standing on the corner, I would describe him as one of those trench-coat guys that you see hanging out in peep-shows. As I past him he he said something like, would I like to go with him somewhere. I ignored him and kept walking. After about a block away, I turn around and there he is following me. I would zig-zag and walk in a strange pattern and he was still behind me, about ten car lengths behind. I should have walked past the police station, but this time I was angry. Not far from where I lived, there were burned out buildings and empty lots with garbage and bricks and other junk. So I cut through one of these lots and hid in a dark corner of the adjacent building. I see the guy look into the lot but he can't see me. Then I see him turn and run away. Actually now that I think about it,he was more scared than I was, he should be writing about scary moments following a CD.
    This used to happen quite frequently, sometimes these guys would follow me in their cars, sometimes they'd walk. I can understand why GGs are sometimes afraid, there's a lot of creepy guys out there.
    Love Amelie

In the closet
    my scariest moment was when I was 14 and home alone just sittin there fully dressed trying different nail colors (pink is my fav) when my mom and younger sister come in the house! now I was up stairs so I thought I would have plenty of time to get undressed but then they start coming upstairs so I just slammed and locked my door. So as they were telling me to open up I was franticaly getting undressed and telling them I was naked It almost didnt work so i feel lucky[I].

Jennifer