Thread: Next Step

Next Step

I haven't written on here much lately. Been focusing on my ever-evolving life.
    I have an obsession for Victoria's Secret stuff. It's what my Wife wears, and it's what I wear too. Over the last few weeks, I've had an idea/fantasy that I discussed with my Wife. This past weekend we made it a reality. Saturday morning... I grabbed every pair of mens underwear that I owned and put them in a trashbag. A few minutes later I was at the dumpster taking off the trash. I felt sorta nervous as I tossed all my underwear in with the rest of the trash.

New beginning. Saturday afternoon we went shopping. I bought 5 new pair of solid black Victoria's Secret High Leg Briefs. These are for wearing to work in stealth mode. So... from now on I only wear panties. It's been very cool to put on a brand new pair of panties every morning while getting dressed for work. It's another step as I slowly make changes in my life. Just sharing...

Cindy
    ​Cindy

congrats sounds like your wife is very cool with your dressing and by the way I only wear panties also there is no other way to be

Good to hear Cindy. I made the switch as well. I now only wear panties. I do, however, still have my male underwear, as there are times in which I need to wear them so that I don't embarrass my family, should I get caught out.
    However, when it is just my wife and me, it is only panties for me. I just don't know why men don't have the material and comfort that women do in this line of clothing. Women are much better off!
    Di

I knew it ,,,I knew it ,,, Somebodys making way to much money !!! LOL,,,

I'd say its about time, Cindy. Your out and about en femme, have an open and supportive wife, and those old male things no longer belong in your dresser. Congratulations!

I will admit to having a few pair of briefs stuck away in a closet (rather ironic, I think) but have banished men's underthings from my day to day life.

Good for you Cindy the Dumpster is where they need to be. Male undies are so ugly.
    I've come to the conclusion that it's none of my business what other people's opinion of me is.

I haven't yet thrown away my guy underwear, but I haven't worn any of them for about 7-1/2 years now, except once for a couple of days after surgery when I didn't want to mess up my panties.

- Diane

Every day is panties day!! I had to get some xrays of my hip and I wore a thong - had to take pants off and put that lovely gown on. Nothing was said but I could see the reaction!

I have a couple of pairs of male undies for medical appointments.
    That may happen every couple of years.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I own no male underwear. If I go to the doctor I go commando.

In the last 7 months or so I have lost a lot of weight and my old mens underwear just will not fit anymore. (went from 46 waist to 32) but I have somehow been able to keep up with plenty of panties that do fit. It is all I have now. Oh yes all the jeans I have were purchased from the womens section too.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Ladies, as much as I love dressing up, I am keeping my Calvin Klein manties!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    In the last 7 months or so I have lost a lot of weight and my old mens underwear just will not fit anymore. (went from 46 waist to 32) but I have somehow been able to keep up with plenty of panties that do fit.
    Wow 46 to 32 that's awesome. I'm still fighting to keep mine off.

I still have my male boxer undies, but have been wearing panties 24/7 for the past 6 months . It feels great!! But i still keep my boxers, have to wear them when I go visit the doc

For me pantyies 24/7 but i do still have my man undies every now and then the wife will ask me to wear them, but most days she wants me in panties.

Today makes 1 month since I threw away all of my male underwear and started wearing panties 24/7
    I love it! No regrets! I was nervous about it for the first few days at work. Now.... who cares!
    Wish I had done it sooner.
    ​Cindy

Crossdresser
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Andrews View Post
    Today makes 1 month since I threw away all of my male underwear and started wearing panties 24/7
    I love it! No regrets! I was nervous about it for the first few days at work. Now.... who cares!
    Wish I had done it sooner.
    Congratulations on the one month anniversary of a new beginning.