Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Finding crossdressers attractive

Quote Originally Posted by Shibumi View Post
    I'm a man in a dress. A big masculine lug of a man. I don't think I could be attractive to anyone physically, or find another person that looks like me sexually or physically attractive. But I think I could be best friends with another CD like me because we could talk about things that I can't even express to my wife--because as understanding as she is, she can't yet understand what I feel. It would be nice to have a kindred spirit to hang out with and have some "girl" time. I would be attracted on a friendship level to a fellow CD in that situation.
    Not being the smallest guy in the room or the most feminine looking I can identify with this a lot. Having someone be attracted to me even knowing that neither they nor I am a woman can still be a potent thing for me. Not necessarily a sexual thing but more the fact the it's nice enough to be appreciated to maybe overlook the source of the appreciation.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaBlack View Post
    Yes, I find many CDs attractive. I too am straight...but I find myself attracted to CDs (and TSs) who of course are "passable". I like to think of it as being "attracted to the female form" and would likely venture into an experience with another if given the chance. I accept that of myself.
    This post matches my sentiments. I think the right gurl would be just fine. I bet one could develop a close reltionship with the right one.

I don't feel attracted to them in any way. What I do feel is jealousy because I don't look that good or because I would like waht they are wearing.
    jennigrace

Crossdresser are some of the hottest people I know. LOL

I find pretty ones attractive. For me it is no different than finding an pretty gg attractive. There are many gg I am not attracted to and many CDs. Just because you find them attractive does not mean you are not straight, just you find the pretty female form attractive

I am finding over time that when I "check out" women, I am looking for that perfect ratio. Proportionate hips, breasts, facial features. I've come to realize that the main reason I am SOOO attracted to women is because I am jealous of them...I see a lot of bikinis down here by the beach and I'm always checking them out but not like other guys do. Other guys are always like saying gross stuff about what they'd do to this one or that one lol. But I'm searching them for that perfect shape and when I see these gorgeous bikini wearing sexy girls on the beach, I just wish I could wear my bikini and frolic around with them, looking as good as they do, being noticed by the gross guys staring at them, and me....I'm jealous of the attention they get for being beautiful. Is that crazy?? Lol
    as far as finding cross dressers attractive, it's not the fact that they cross dress that attracts my attention, it's how close they come to emulating that perfect female form. I've seen some CDs that were drop dead gorgeous!! But it's because they look like women, naturally

Attraction? No
    Intrigue? Yes ... because they are usually looking better than me and I could benefit from their advice.

As to whether I find crossdressers attractive

Yeah, I find hot crossdressers attractive. Very much so.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ho yes I find CD very attractive.

Julie

I'm certainly attracted to any femininely attractive person, but not enough to risk getting an STD. In fact, I think I'd only have sex if the purpose were reproduction (or if I were forced, as in rape, which I would not welcome in the least). I would also never seek intimacy before having a meaningful relationship with a lady.
    Last edited by LelaK; 04-07-2013 at 06:18 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    this is an open ended question that would have many answers, I am attracted to femme boys and beautiful women thats for sure. Zero male attraction.

I'm not attracted to men, and I'm attracted to women. I find CDs attractive for a few reasons. They typically tend to present themselves in a very attractive manner. That is, often trying to look their best. Sometimes I look at women who are out and about and they're wearing sweats or their hair is tied up in a rag and I think, "Really, is that the best you can do?" I understand that women don't want to be dressed to the nines at all times, but I don't like the unkempt look. CDs, who don't get to dress up a lot, usually put in a lot of effort and it shows. In addition, there's a much different attitude. I'm in my 40s and sexuality is more between my ears than my legs now. I find that most CDs I run into have a very sexy outlook on life. Much less judgmental for obvious reasons and generally more outgoing and less uptight about sex and sexuality. I find that very attractive in any person.

Ya I find crossdressers attractive for the fact that the attraction is 1) same interest as you ...likes to CD 2) sharing the magical transformation that it takes to achieve ones look 3) the idea of embracing someone else in ladies clothes and 4) the ACCEPTANCE factor of being out in dress!

I agree with my other sisters that seeing a really feminine cd fully dressed and presenting as a woman makes me wish that I were with them.
    Much has to do with womanly bonding rather than sexual attraction. I would love to be able to meet with another sister and share our common desires to dress.

i think they can ether be even more unattractive then men or just as attractive depending on there passableness

I've come to the realization that Im attracted to really fem guys whether in drag or drab. I love when they mix male/female styles together.
    The program of man,established as such,is flawed,and I can't follow. Everyday I walk their land,out of touch,I dread seeing tomorrow. -Me-

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiemead12 View Post
    this is an open ended question that would have many answers, I am attracted to femme boys and beautiful women thats for sure. Zero male attraction.
    What she said------
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

There are amazingly attractive CD/TGs girls that 99.76% of the (boring) male population would be attracted to.

i have seen some very beautiful "gals", but not interested in a sexual deal. if only i could look half as good.
    does this count?

This is something I have thought a lot about. It is a very confusing topic for me as a CDer I don't know if I find the clothes attractive or the person.