Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finding crossdressers attractive

I find myself attracted to feminine people rather than genetic gender. A choice between looking at a feminine male and a masculine women is no hands down the man. I do not consider myself gay but I would take home David Bowie and leave Susan Boyle any day. Having said that if the odds were more even I would choose Pink say over Robbie Williams. I guess that makes me bi but with an attraction towards effeminate people.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by FelicityMay
    i dont come across other people who cross dress in person very often. but i think it would be so fun to have a friend who was just as into it as i was! do you girls find yourself becoming attracted to another?
    Yeah, it would be fun; in fact the only type of male who would interest me would be a MtF crossdresser! I like males who ditch their inherent masculinity and wrap themselves in a feminine frame of mind, complete with the appropriate clothing. I would be attracted to such an individual, because we obviously might think a little bit alike, even as we retain our blessed individuality, of course...

personally i do find other crossdressers attractive, usually to the point of being envious but also i do feel some sexual attraction as well but that's because I've recently discovered in the past year or so that im pretty much pansexual.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted

Gold Member
    While I'm not attracted to them in a sexual or romantic way, I do appreciate a beautiful trans-gender woman when I see her.....and as others have said, there are many such individuals here!

I'm not really into men, sometimes I find them attractive but it's they usually have a feminine quality about them. CDs who are passable and especially pre or post op girls are a huge turn on for me, I think the fact they were born as men makes them try harder to be feminine. I love the whole feminine form and I think that's why I cross dress. Women wear much more comfortable and sexy clothing than men do.
    "As the average hetrosexual man is attracted to the female form he would pick the crossdresser everytime, that doesn't make him gay!! We are not talking about if he would have sex etc just about basic attraction."
    I think you hit it spot on Becky, most men are more attracted to the way a woman acts and dresses rather than what's in between their legs. I think that morw men than we think would be with a CD or TS than we think. But I think it would be more of a one night stand type deal than an attempt at a relationship.

im starting to see cross dressing like cosplay.
    I love going to conventions where there are amazing costumes all around! its so amazing to see how much work people can put together to create a whole new character for themselves to be for a day. (I wore a few to Blizzcon's but they werent all that great haha)
    Cross dressing is just casual cosplay. I highly admire when i see a guy that can make a "girl costume" look really good and convincing, and i want to do the same!~

There are definitely a lot of beautiful cd/tg out there. Part of finding it attractive is that it's a beautiful women but the other part is admiring them and being a bit jealous of them which is sexy.

I do find other girls attractive. Somebody said it right with "male or female, we are all programmed to react to beauty"
    i love dressing and getting dolled up.

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    Yeah, it would be fun; in fact the only type of male who would interest me would be a MtF crossdresser! I like males who ditch their inherent masculinity and wrap themselves in a feminine frame of mind, complete with the appropriate clothing. I would be attracted to such an individual, because we obviously might think a little bit alike, even as we retain our blessed individuality, of course...
    That sums it up for me perfectly. So she wouldn't even have to pass for me to appreciate and be attracted to her. There is such a drastic softening of their masculinity when dressed that is very appealing to me. It's like in the INXS song Need You Tonight-- "You're one of my kind"!
    Last edited by Leelou; 03-23-2013 at 02:14 PM.

I try to be sexually attractive to men when I'm presenting as a female, but I am most definitely Bi-, so I'm not sure that fits the OP question. I've been to quite a few GNO's at alternate bars, and there is a definitely section of the group which attends mainly so they can hookup with other crossdressers. Oddly, I'm not particularly attracted to other crossdressers except when I'm presenting as a male. The brain is a weird thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Smith View Post
    Yes. Some of you girls look HOT!
    I totally agree!
    I'm always a woman!

I guess that I might if I met one who looked decent. Most every one I know is either overweight, old, and/or has an odd facial problem. I rather like genetic females though.

Yes, I find passing CDers sexually attractive. I have never had a gay experience, but I would not rule it out from ever happening. The movie "The Crying Game" brought it all home for me. I saw the movie without knowing the "twist", and, like the lead character, I was attracted to Dil. My "come to Jesus" moment came when thinking about this movie. There is NO QUESTION when she revealed herself, after the initial shock, I would have immediately gone for it. The closest I have come to admitting any bi/CD etc. thoughts to anyone close to me involves this movie. All my best friends, my last three girlfriends, and my daughter ALL know my feelings on this, as I have openly expressed them. I also told my daughter, after watching a local performance of "La Cage", that one of the "women" was insanely hot. We stayed after the performance to talk to the actor, who thanked me for the compliment.

The idea of a hot woman being a man underneath is actually a turn-on for me. I've been there and done that with women.
    Last edited by Anneliese; 03-30-2013 at 05:42 AM.

I'm sorry, but I crack up at CDers who want to come across as all macho. Nothing personal, but...

CD does not equal macho. It doesn't mean gay or sissy or whatever. But it is NOT macho. Unless "bears" are also macho.

In my (admittedly limited) mind, "macho" should stand only for truly manly men. (and I loathe those mother****ers, by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by FelicityMay View Post
    so I am very much straight. in fact, part of the reason i like to dress up is because i think i could be pretty if i were a girl. occasionally when i see a guy who can pull off looking like a girl really well, i almost become flirty!
    i dont come across other people who cross dress in person very often. but i think it would be so fun to have a friend who was just as into it as i was!
    do you girls find yourself becoming attracted to another?
    I experienced making out with another crossdresser in person and i would say that is fun
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 03-30-2013 at 10:59 PM.

I find lots of CDers attractive, I'm bisexual so its not a big strretch, but I think a lot of it comes about from being attracted to people who you think may feel the same way about things
    I feel a kinship with a lot of CDers especially when I see their pics, because I too know some of the motives and desires and feelings they have which lead them to be who they are.

In a way that kinship or understanding can create a sense of attraction. An instant sense of sameness if you will.

so if i met a CDer who was into heels, horror movies and heavy metal (the 3 H's I suppose :-))

my heart might be in SERIOUS trouble.

:-)
    xxx Chloe xxx

If You Are On The Rainbow Then You Are on the Team

Quote Originally Posted by kimberly.e.hong View Post
    Yeah, actually, that's also been pretty recurring for me. Is it a sexual attraction? Perhaps. I'd say that it's an admiration of beauty more than anything else.
    I would have to say I would have posted that, almost verbatim.

You took the words right out of my mouth Erica. I am very attracted to other cd's but can only see living my life with a woman.

I am very much attracted to other crossdressers its a weird sensation as i feel like i could be dominated as a woman or dominating as a crossdresser..

Well I must say that a lot of the girls on this forum are indeed hot!

But the only way I could only be attracted to any of them would be if they were a 100% clone of my wife.. And that's not possible, no disrespect....

but what if a gg find a crossdresser attractive

If a gg liked a crossdresser I think we'd frighten her away with the sudden rush of messages.

even though i like girls there would be chances where i would mess around with another crossdresser or trans

Quote Originally Posted by cd23 View Post
    but what if a gg find a crossdresser attractive

Well for the crossdresser that would be like winning the lottery.

I find some other Cds Very attractive. And could maybe see something happening and by the way I have met some gg's that do find cd's attractive one is my wife.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/