Thread: Date of rebirth...

Date of rebirth...

Well it is done. I have booked FFS with Dr. Ousterhout for mid-Feb and will go full time (change name etc) at the start of March.

I am terrified, but it is wonderful! Finally I can get that hideous face fixed enough so I will be passable and I can get on with my new life.

Anyway no real purpose to this thread - just really wanted to share it was all.

Kate.
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I wanna be
    Suddenly I see
    Why the hell it means so much to me...

Kate -- I'm so happy for you! Dr. O is the best; I'm sure you'll be ecstatic with the results. Have you and he discussed what all he'll be doing for you?

Lauren

Best of luck Kate...your pic looks incredible, so don't be so hard on yourself. I have been there myself, but the natural look is what you should go for. Again, best of luck with the process...
    Your favorite sexy kitten...

-Lydia K

This is who I am, accept Jeanette TS's Avatar
    Hi Kate i wish you all the best. I to want FFS and i have looked around and he seems to be the best. I hope to see some pic of you on here after you have had the FFS, i too want some surgery next year but at the end for the year for me as i have to save up for it first.
    All the best take care Jeanette x

Quote Originally Posted by lauren
    Kate -- I'm so happy for you! Dr. O is the best; I'm sure you'll be ecstatic with the results. Have you and he discussed what all he'll be doing for you?
    Yes - I'll be getting pretty much the full works; forehead, nose, upper lip, jaw and chin. I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette TS
    I hope to see some pic of you on here after you have had the FFS
    I definitely plan to share the results so others can see the effects. I had a virtual thingy done too by www.virtualffs.co.uk which was pretty interesting as a "what might be doable" guide (Audrey from VFFS is highly knowledgeable and very skilled with photoshop, although obviously they are just representations of what might be). The attatched pic in particular came out well - she added a little makeup and hair to give a better overall idea (just ignore the hideous hair and nasty T-shirt )

Quote Originally Posted by lydia7
    Best of luck Kate...your pic looks incredible, so don't be so hard on yourself. I have been there myself, but the natural look is what you should go for. Again, best of luck with the process...
    I have an obscene amount of makeup on in my avatar pic - it was done by a professional infact and that was the best they could do. My features are annoyingly masculine, but hey at least I can get FFS and then I should be able to manage a more natural look - which as you say is ideal.

Kate.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kate; 12-11-2005 at 04:02 PM.
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I wanna be
    Suddenly I see

Good Luck with your FFS. I can not wait to be full time either (and minus the breasts I could almost pass right now). It is a big step in your life, and a milestone into your future. For kicks I am attaching my own side profile... brow ridging = YUCK!

BTW is that your own hair in the pic? I just had mine done in a feminine manner and I am not even on hormones yet... I can not wait for 18 or so months to pass to have my 9 - 10 inch longer hair!

Good Luck with all,

Mandy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

Quote Originally Posted by MandyTS
    Good Luck with your FFS. I can not wait to be full time either (and minus the breasts I could almost pass right now). It is a big step in your life, and a milestone into your future. For kicks I am attaching my own side profile... brow ridging = YUCK!
    Thanks Your face doesn't look like it needs too much, but the brow would certainly help I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy
    BTW is that your own hair in the pic? I just had mine done in a feminine manner and I am not even on hormones yet... I can not wait for 18 or so months to pass to have my 9 - 10 inch longer hair!
    Oh gods no thats not my hair, although it is growing nicely. My fringe comes down to the tip of my nose now and I can entirely cover my ears - by March it should be usefully style-able.

Kate.
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I wanna be
    Suddenly I see