Thread: Our real feelings for genetic guys

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar

Our real feelings for genetic guys

I wonder if it is wrong to have feelings for real guys-not the gay ones.Does
    it mean that we are gay when we have these feeling.Cause i want to
    marry a guy but be a woman for him and not a man.Help i think i am having pms!!!!

Going back to basics, I'd have to say gay if you are a CD and straight if you are a TS. There are so many emotions and opinions and philosophies that have so many different perspectives on this that you'll get a different answer from everyone. The answer that counts is what is in your head/heart. Once you figure out YOUR answer, you'll be able to figure out how to integrate it harmoniously into YOUR life. Take what everyone tells you here and then make up your own mind. It's the way to inner peace. Good luck on that path.
    [SIZE=2]Love,
    Jenni

"It's not that there's too many fools in the world, it's that the lightnin' ain't distributed right."
    --Mark Twain--
    [/SIZE]

Well yes

Thanx jennifer, i feel sometimes that my feelings are going to carry me away to a place were i wish everything is easier.

carolynhcd

Sweetie, it sounds as if you are worried about labels. Who is it that would label you? Is it others, or is it you? I quote the old preacher from The Grapes Of Wrath by Steinbeck, "Maybe there ain't no right or wrong. Maybe there's just what folks does." Gay or straight, who gives a shit? Do what is right for you. You know what that is. You need to please a man. So find one and please him. What you'll find is what every woman finds: that ain't so easy. They don't know what the hell they want. They want you and everyone else in the world giving them the liplock. Honey, I share your fantasy, I'd love to be some lovely hunk's wife, but as conflicted as you and I are (as well as most of the girls on this site), think how conflicted a man would have to be to have us as his girlfriend. It's not impossible, and I don't for a second want to dissuade you from seeking to make your dream a reality. I only caution that it is difficult. There is an old song by the Byrds called "Everybody Has Been Burned Before." Look up the lyrics and listen to the song. We are all trying to live our dreams, and dreams are what they are. But they are better than the reality we find ourselves in with war and beheadings and suicide bombers. All we want is to love and be loved and to give intimate pleasure and, by giving, receive. Love, Carolyn

Smile Burned

undefined
    Quote Originally Posted by carolynhcd
    Sweetie, it sounds as if you are worried about labels. Who is it that would label you? Is it others, or is it you? I quote the old preacher from The Grapes Of Wrath by Steinbeck, "Maybe there ain't no right or wrong. Maybe there's just what folks does." Gay or straight, who gives a shit? Do what is right for you. You know what that is. You need to please a man. So find one and please him. What you'll find is what every woman finds: that ain't so easy. They don't know what the hell they want. They want you and everyone else in the world giving them the liplock. Honey, I share your fantasy, I'd love to be some lovely hunk's wife, but as conflicted as you and I are (as well as most of the girls on this site), think how conflicted a man would have to be to have us as his girlfriend. It's not impossible, and I don't for a second want to dissuade you from seeking to make your dream a reality. I only caution that it is difficult. There is an old song by the Byrds called "Everybody Has Been Burned Before." Look up the lyrics and listen to the song. We are all trying to live our dreams, and dreams are what they are. But they are better than the reality we find ourselves in with war and beheadings and suicide bombers. All we want is to love and be loved and to give intimate pleasure and, by giving, receive. Love, Carolyn
    I love that Quote,and yes we all have been brned before. You bring a soft tear to my Eye.

Men are confused too.

Well we all have experience in the man department and confusion abounds. For me I don't think I can get physically attracted to a man but if I was long term enfemme maybe. Who knows. Do we need these labels?
    Danielle

Red face Thanx everyone.

My mom always says that "if the shoe fits wear it"
    Maybe in my search for answers why all of us are different
    i will be posting a lot of ideas on this site.Carolyn,you remain
    the best supporter of my ideas here yet.May Chantelle apologise
    for the fact that my age amkes me to be slightly confused at times
    Ido know that i am more than a cd.There is my windy nature
    that is looking for a anchor.I think it is on this forum.

"We are the ones that may be different out there,but when we
    are together we are a society of great Girls"

Love ,Chantelle.
    undefined