Thread: For FtM CDer's Is it always Levis and sweatshirt?

For FtM CDer's Is it always Levis and sweatshirt?

Do girls who prefer dressing in masculine style clothes such as Levis and sweatshirts ever enjoy wearing a pretty outfit like a floral print dress or that popular "LBD" for those special occasions.

Also if you go to the beach wouldn't you prefer wearing a pretty one piece or bikini rather than guys boxer shorts and a polo sirt?

emmi

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I don't do pretty. Never have.
    Special occasions, to me, call for a suit or tuxedo. I am not all about jeans and sweatshirts though-- I wear jeans a lot, but almost never sweatshirts. I wear dress shirts usually, or a nice black jumper (sweater) or something like that. Casual dressy, usually.
    On the beach? Surf shorts and a surf shirt. Same with swimming at the pool or whatever. If I don't wear the surf shirt, it's a sport bra.

Why would we prefer anything pretty?
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

As Abraxas says, the object here is not "pretty". I like to look nice, so if I dress up for some occasion, it's a suit and tie and have also worn a tux - they're so classy.

When I dress down, I do like my jeans, but I don't own any sweatshirts either (although I have a ton of T-shirts). I usually wear the jeans with a nice shirt or v-neck sweater, and my boots. I have a lot of shirts, some vests, some ties and quite a few suits.

In the summer I wear shorts and T-shirts a lot. At the beach I usually wear as little as possible for maximum sun exposure, but a two-piece is not something I'm comfortable in - especially if it has flowers or some feminine print.

So no, pretty doesn't do it for me - I prefer masculine chic.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I only wear mens clothes in public. In private is when I try on some womens clothes and it's not that often.

I just like the change of pace and the softer feel. I am perfectly content as a male but do like when I can dress as a girl even if its seldom and when I'm alone.

emmi

staroflilith

I don't mind wearing female clothes. Unfortunately, I am very pretty as a girl, and evidently quite unattractive as a guy. I am pretty popular and have quite a few friends, all of whom think I am crazy not to want to "dress up" I guess it doesn't bother me at this point, but the best times are when I can dress up and be Johnny and go out by myself, or in my house. So, no I don't mind "pretty" clothes. I just think its nice to switch, and I wish I would have been born without having to.

Agree with most of the previous replies.
    Tough jeans (not the trendy-blue), avoids sweatshirts (unless for playing basketball), cotton overcoat, long sleeve oldnavy shirts, ... one shall have a very hard time convincing me to wear even a different color than what I prefer, let alone different types of clothing... and gosh when can I look like "a businessman" again?! Hopefully soon.

Welcome staroflilith, and Merry Christmas everyone!