Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clothes - A few inquirires

Clothes - A few inquirires

I was wondering for all of you CDers, or GG/SO with CDing partners...

Do you prefer buying your own clothes or do you wear your SO's clothes? Or both?

Does your SO help you with picking out clothes?

Good Lord NO !! My wife don't go for that you wear it you keep it ,, You got your stuff an I got mine ,,,She is a stickler about her clothes !!!

Banned Read only
    My wife and I can share some things but as I am larger than her, it's more she borrowing mine. She likes some of my style choices and I like some of hers. We each prefer buying for ourselves and then sharing if we like something.

I always ask my wife her opinion about clothes that I buy because I like her style.

i find it too weird to wear my moms or sisters clothes... so i buy my own, although i am really new to shopping for womens clothes so im not very good lol

My husband wears mine. He says it was easier to hide that way. I don't mind, we wear the same type and size so it works out..more for us both However he looks better in some of it than I do

Most everything I have I've bought. There are several items that we do share, as well as I have some hand me down. My wife does help me at time with shopping.
    LET NO ONE BURN; LET NO ONE GO TO THE LIONS

Banned Read only
    I choose ALL my own clothes, male and female. My wife is not a participant in that regard.

Platinum Member
    Hi Mermaid, I buy all my clothes and raid the box my wife makes up for Goodwill sometimes.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I buy all of my own clothes, but have also raided the Goodwill box at times if I see anything that I like in it.

I buy all my own clothes. I'm a size M / 12 to 14 and the SO is a .... well let's just say, I can't seem to get the look I want in a size 18. But I guess that story is left for another thread....

While I really love to buy new from the store, I spend most of my time buying from the thrift stores.

Renne.....

I buy my own clothes, I have 2 closet and A portable closet full.
    Mistybtm

I will buy my own or my gg goes with me. I buy online and I will even go out on my own to purchase whatever I need. If I'm lingerie shopping I hit the local mall as soon as they unlock the doors. Hardly anyone there at that time of the morning and it's usually an older woman at the register that never questions. if my gg is with me,we'll go in the middle of the day and not even care who's watching,as we browse discretely.I'll find something I like and she'll hold it up to me giving me a yes or a no. When it comes time to purchase she takes it to the cashier,while Im with her. Every now and then she'll put me on the spot,ina fun way, and burst out "Honey,you're going look great in this tonight". Once in awhile some cute college girl behind the counter gives the look of "I wanna see,I wanna see". It;s actually quite funny.
    Now today,this morning. I went out and stocked up on makeup myself. Eyeliner,mascara,lip gloss,lipstick,eye shadow,blush,foundation,hair clips..everything. When I get to the cashier,she only says,"shopping for your wife". I just smiled and replied that "it is my daughters 16th birthday and I snuck in her room to see what she likes to wear". Totally sold this woman on it. I did't feel any embarrassment at all. I then wnet over to Walmart and purchased thigh high stockings,a new wristlet and some cheap earrings,necklace and bracelets. Cashier didn't even look up.
    My gg and I will share some things as well as we are both a size 6. We share dresses,panties and lingerie mainly.
    Their are times she will show up with some nice lingerie she wnats to give to me or she purchased for me.
    "Honey, I’m still all man. I’m just a man with decoration."

--Tommy Wilkins

My wife and I will occaisionally borrow from each other, although we have somewhat different tastes. I usually shop for my own clothes, although I will occaisionally pick her up something if it catches my eye, and vice versa. We often ask each other's opinions while shopping. Some of my clothes I have made myself, and I have also made some clothes for my wife.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

I have no SO so i buy my own clothes.. i enjoy shopping in fem and love trying on things to be sure they fit....

I pretty much have all of my own stuff and she has hers but there are a few tops that seem to get shared from time to time. We do go shopping together sometimes, sometimes I just go by myself.

It's funny, because we have similar taste. Usually when we're out shopping together we point out the same stuff on the racks and say in unison how nice something is or how cute it is..

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I buy and wear my own clothes. I actually prefer my own clothes and look at them as part of my identity unless my wife has a really cute outfit I must have granted I can fit into it without destroying it. My wife will "borrow" whatever outfits of mine she likes and that fit her. When shopping together she will give me her opinion on what looks good and what looks like crap mainly because she knows at some point she will end up wearing the outfit.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Silver Member
    My wife and I shop together and sometimes with her women friends. We both like shopping and buy things we like when we see it. It is interesting that often we only shop in the women's sections even when other women are with us. I've been asked what did you get and have done the show and tell. I've also had a couple of fellow shoppers say did you get that at such and such store, or I almost bought that too or I have the same blouse.

As for sharing clothes we do share some but we each have different taste and styles. We are also different sizes. It doesn't bother me that she or our daughters have worn something or have borrowed something, it is just clothes except for underwear which no one shares.

When I first started dressing, I didn't know what I liked. There were a few tops that my wife had, but she is a different size than me. Since shopping together for clothes, I have found that we have different tastes, but sometimes we have the exact taste. It was really neat when I picked out a top and she loved it. She got one in her size. Of course she gets to wear her's more often than I do, but...

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I'm happily unattached by choice. I buy all my own clothing and I'm learning about dressing for the season. Also learning about what actually looks good on me and sadly, what doesn't!

We are pretty much the same size, apart from pants, she has much longer legs. I have my own but tend to "share" hers more than she does mine. I pick my own when shopping and am a knowledgeable advisor for her...lol

I share with wife and 3 daughters, admittedly I'm upset when my oldest wears my clothes as she is 3 sizes bigger than me, and my tight clothes come back baggy.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I have my own clothes due to my wife and i being on opposite sides of the size spectrum. However, we had a friend that used to live on base near us that was the same size just about as me that I would share clothes with (obviously not bras, panties and hose)

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I shop for my own clothes, Mermaid, although I sometimes take suggestions and advice from my fiancee. (Her tastes and mine differ a bit. She isn't fond of fancy shoes, for instance, preferring to wear her tennis shoes on most occasions. I, on the other hand, am already making a start at being the next Imelda Marcos. )

I don't wear her clothes, that would be rude, and we're not always the same size in everything. However, when she bagged up a bunch of clothes for donation, she let me pick through them before hauling them off. I got a number of nice tops that way; I can wear deeper V-necks than she can.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

We share lots of things just like girlfriends do. What ever fits both is open to both, if you ask first of course.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Just call me second hand Rose!. We don't share, as such but my wife will buy me the odd item, and give me some of her clothes that are getting a little big for her - she has been working hard at losing weight!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!