Thread: Pick-Up lines from CD Admirers

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar

Question Pick-Up lines from CD Admirers

Have you ever been approached by a CrossDresser Admirer, or perhaps a male that wasn't aware you are a CrossDresser, either in cyberspace or real life, and been on the receiving end of a memorable (good or bad) pick-up line?

I was recently chatting with an admirer on Yahoo who said to me "I really appreciate older CDs like you."

Now I don't hide my age (54) but this didn't do anything to get me interested.

Got lines?

Well I think you are darling

I laughed out loud at that great line. You were right to shut that potential boyfriend down. I thought the trick was to say are you sure you're old enough to drink. I love Chicago, they card at the bars in Boystown. It makes me feel so young.

Keep sharing those lines, I love your style.

Hugs,

Tiffany

Angry

gee i wounder what he would say to me (59) hey you old fart why don't you get your walker and we will go out. shannon you need to clue him in on his pick-up-lines.
    hugs

I've never had someone use a line on me, but I have had people who I don't know think that it's OK to come up and start touching / groping my breasts.

like do you know me? No? The why do you think its OK to grope on my breasts?!

Luckily I am a Lady, otherwise there would be a few men out there missing teeth

JulieFL

Smile

Hey Shannon,
    Yes, I was approached and even wooed into meeting this guy at our local Carrow's restaurant for lunch. He was one of those type who hide their face in their profile but other than that he (she) had a gorgeous body and of course that's what turned me on in the first place.

This narration is getting to long so I'll cut it short.
    He turned out to have mustache and a goatee, plus only one leg.
    Relationship ended before it began.

Ricki B
    [SIZE="1"]Shannon Fan Club President[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I rarely see many of the so-called cd admirers out in the real world. I have received many email and private messages from them. Usually they are pretty sad attempt from gay guys who can't admit that they are gay. They cover it up with stuff like "tgirls, they try harder to look fem and they got a little extra that is a real turn on for me. i am a horn dog sometimes so sex is important to me." (What?! No gagging smiley face emoticon?) What a pile o' crap, IMHO. What's wrong with these guys? On the other hand, there are a bunch of dim witted men who think that every female should be simply agog over him. I guess that these simple-minded guys are cut from the same cloth. Whatever. It's just creepy.

I was recently at a CD night out thing. A "Liza Minelli" pretender walked up to me and the first thing she said was, "are you into CDs?" Once I clarified what she meant, I said I was married and only interested in my wife. But she persisted and asked for something else. I think she said she wanted me "to feel her up," or something equally distasteful like that. (Still looking for that gagging emoticon...) It's enough to make a girl stay home. Thank goodness that there aren't any admirers hanging around Nordstrom’s!

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

The one that got me was when I was out and a guy came on to me. As he was kissing me and feeling me out he said "I'm not gay". But didn't stop him for anything he was doing or letting me do. LOL
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

Guess I've been lucky, I've always been generally treated with respect when out in public or at a club. Only once, did I have a problem. Was sitting at the bar talking to a couple friends, a male and another TS girl. I feel someone behind me and a chin on my shoulder and then an arm around my waist, a hand then comes up and cups my breast. Both the male friend and I jump off our stools, almost knocking each other down, and my friend attempts to get to this guy. One of the bouncers had seen it and he stepped in and threw the drunk out.

My biggest problem is with AOL instant messages. I get so many IM's that are from jerks that can't read my profile, that I usually have my away message on. If someone I know IM's me, I pick it up and chat, otherwise I just ignore them. I think I've heard every line in the book and then some. After awhile it just becomes a pain in the neck to respond to them.

Kim

Coming On To A CD

Interesting topic. Ladies, I haven't heard any line that would be construed as original. "Hey, Baby!" , "Let's Get Down!" & "Woo Woo!" (or something to that effect) seem to be the standard line with these monkeys. It would be really nice to be treated like a lady. But at times I deserve it when I go vamping about.(sometimes when I've a couple too many) Still, when I recieve a compliment I consider the source & thank them anyway because some attention is better than none sometimes. Love & kisses, Darlena

This actually happened in real life, not online...

Many years ago (at least 15), I was invited to a party that was being held by a gay collegue of mine. Many folks there were gay. Unfortunately, I was in drab, as I was staying with my parents at that time.

My friend was disappointed that I didn't dress for the party. A number of folks there did know I was a tv. Well one of the people there, an older (to me at the time, I'm probably the same age now) gay gentleman, who I knew through work as a client came up to me and said: "just because you are a tv, doesn't necessarily mean you're not gay."

I thought it was a very funny line especially given the usual incorrect assumption that crossdressers are gay. Too bad I'm not gay. He really was a very nice guy and wealthy too. Who knows, if I would have been attracted to men, I could be living a life of queenly luxury today. Oh well, I hope he met someone nice. He was a nice guy and certainly deserved to have someone nice in his life.

Monika

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    There are some princes out there, but sadly there are a lot of frogs. I'm seen a number of clueless come ons.

No memorably bad lines off hand, but a lot of bad profile photos -- come on guys, I have seen that before...in fact I've got one myself.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]I've been hit on plenty of times in chat rooms. All they want to do is use me for their pleasure then dump me on the streets probably.
    Nope not going to do it. I have my self respect.
    [/SIZE]

As a friend told me on a tall TS group, there are many guys out there that want to do more than just be your friend as a TS/TV/CD. Unless you are interested in guys (points finger at me, I'm TS) stay away and even then carry a taser of pepper spray!

Mandy
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

I had this man IM me the other day. he was real nice and as we talked he asked me if my husband was OK with me talking to another man. It did not dawn on me for a while as he kept refering to my husband. He told me how pretty I was and what great legs I had and on an on. Then all of a sudden it struck me that he thought I was a GG. All of a sudden I started getting gidy and excited. I calmed downed and then I had to bust his bubble and inform him who I was. I asked him if he wished to continue talking? There was silence then a this message. "Goodbye", CLICK. Next thing I knew yahoo would not let me IM him. Guess I went onto his IGNORE list real quick.

Silver Member

it depends

I fancy Myself as a Top---dominatrix etc--I look, dress and act the part---that generally discourages guys who want to play the "boy" sex partner with Me---if not I know enough put downs and comebacks to make sure they are discouraged and that they mind their manners.

In my experiences, it seems that guys are either super sweet, or super jerks. I've had some really lay on the compliments, take it super slow to where even I'm at the point where I want to say, "would you just come out and hit on me!" The other group is totally like cavemen. And you can tell from the first IM "Unga Bunga, me man, me take you, me use you." Okay so that was a joke, but it gets the point across the same as what they usually say. "I'm gonna bend you over...... ..... ....... .....

But being online, let us not forget the greatest pickup line of all time....ASL????
    Krissi

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks for your comments. It seems there are two basic approaches out there. I've often wondered if the approach that doesn't seem to work with me has ever worked.

Hands down, the most often used line I've heard is:

"So, what are you into?"

Quite a question from someone I don't even know since the inference is almost always sexual. I can tell by their expressions they're hoping for something like "Oooo I love guys and I'm just dying to go down on a hunk like you!"

Instead, I reply with something more along the lines of "interior decorating, guitar and sushi."

ok try this one

they start talking and telling you that its cool that you dress and your a guy, "then say so your thing is small well mine is real big want to see"

not
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Silver Member
    I get mostly good lines--the best lines--"I can't believe someone who looks as good as you is leaving this bar alone" and this from a beautiful lipstick lesbian---"waiter----my wife needs another drink"---among the worst lines are---"your hands are really big"--(my reponse was "but not as big as my ****")and this classic---"I just can't resist a man in a dress"---usually other T-Girls and lesbians have the best lines----drunks have the worst.