Thread: "I like your bracelet" *blush*

"I like your bracelet" *blush*

Just sharing a story...

I bought a bracelet with "Becky" written on it, and was wearing it at work. One of the office ladies said "I like your bracelet". Oops, it seems it is more noticeable than I expected. (Although, I do admit, it was awesome that she noticed.)

I didn't really know what to say, so I didn't say anything, I just blushed. We then changed the topic onto the weather, which felt less awkward.

This is the bracelet:

I bought it from Ebay; here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/120997694815

- Becky

I wonder if sometimes like me and probably many others on this site you almost wanted someone to see your bracelet whilst in boy mode. Almost as if it is a pressure release.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

Yeah, one thing you learn quickly in this "business" is that women don't miss much. Plus they have memories like elephants, do not forget.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Maria S View Post
    I wonder if sometimes like me and probably many others on this site you almost wanted someone to see your bracelet whilst in boy mode. Almost as if it is a pressure release.

Maria
    Perhaps you're right!! And, indeed, it is somewhat of a pressure release. I didn't deliberately go out of my way to show her, but, I wasn't exactly hiding it either. It caught me by surprise though, since we were already chatting for a while before she pointed it out.

- Becky

That's a very pretty bracelet No Joanne though and I wonder about "charlie" lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I have inadvertantly worn my gold watch to work and explained that the strap on mine had broken and I needed another quickly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Uhhh, Bubba, there ain't nothin' masculine about that cute bracelet. Do you want to be out?

Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    Uhhh, Bubba, there ain't nothin' masculine about that cute bracelet. Do you want to be out?
    Hahaha! Well... I'm not sure if I have a notion of "out". I have a notion of "being myself".

Even back in high school I'd do this kind of stuff openly. Once I grew my fingernails and painted them blue (and not, say, gothic blue, but genuine girly blue). Nobody at school payed much attention, although sometimes the girls would say they looked nice. I even dyed my hair pink once (which came as somewhat of a surprise to my at-the-time girlfriend).

Besides, once you get the bracelet out of the pink box, it doesn't quite look so girly. Although, it's certainly not a typical thing you'd see a guy wearing.

- Becky

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Watson View Post
    Hahaha! Well... I'm not sure if I have a notion of "out". I have a notion of "being myself".

Even back in high school I'd do this kind of stuff openly. Once I grew my fingernails and painted them blue (and not, say, gothic blue, but genuine girly blue). Nobody at school payed much attention, although sometimes the girls would say they looked nice. I even dyed my hair pink once (which came as somewhat of a surprise to my at-the-time girlfriend).

Besides, once you get the bracelet out of the pink box, it doesn't quite look so girly. Although, it's certainly not a typical thing you'd see a guy wearing.

- Becky
    The important thing here is that is it ok to be a feminine guy.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I have had girlfriends who gave me bracelets or necklaces of theirs and I wore them to remind me of them. No one would have a problem with it.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?