Thread: Finally bought my first Bra today :->

Finally bought my first Bra today :->

well today is the day ive bought my first bra ,. its not the style or color i wanted but whatever ,. gotta start somewhere right ? .. i was looking for something black or pink in a cute normal style bra,. but none of them were my size ,.ive been building my female attire for the past few years but just in the past few weeks have been dying to get a bra ,.and after going online the other day , finding a VERY cute pink bra in just my size , get ready to checkout only to find out it is on back order untill april ! .. no no no ! lol so that just threw fuel on my fire . . so after searching around online for a store i would feel comfortable in i found one and set out for it this morning ,.. as i get there and a few minutes of shopping i notice nothing is in my size ! ,. mind you this was about 8am and i was the only person in the store ,. the guy working in the store kept walking by the isle to see what i was doing and at first i would look the other way ,. then a few times of that crap i finally said F'k it (i tend to say that alot these days ) and just browsed around for a bit looking through the womens underwear section ,. i finally found a bra my size but it was a "seamless leisure comfort bra , size S" ,.. they also had a nice black normal style that was a 36B but i was unsure if it would be too large and just look silly ,.so i got the bobbie brooks comfort bra in white , paid for it and then declined the offer for a bag to carry it out and went about my merry way like nothing was abnormal ,. because it wasnt i guess ! even the salesman was very quiet and didnt give me any weird feelings which was a great feeling .

ive been wearing my new bra all day and love it ! ,. its not the sexy style that i wanted (something about thin straps make me feel so much like a woman its insane ! ), the bra i got today is more or a training bra/ tank top mixed into one thingamajig lol but i am enjoying it ,. and as for most girls ,. gotta start with a training bra before we can become big girls right ?

its funny the past few days ive been kind of sick and losing alot of sleep ,. i come home this morning and put on a nice outfit with my new bra and BAM ! im alseep in maybe 10 minutes and got some very nice and much needed rest and i feel great now,. not only does it feel great but it looks awesome also ,. my nipples slightly poke through to make the cutest little shapes ive ever seen on my own body ,. WOW what i feeling that was the first look !

sorry for the long rambel just wanted to share my day with the girls ,. much love and many hugs

CJ
    Last edited by Courtney . J; 03-21-2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: reason for editing ? a lady never tells ,. ;-> lol

Congrats on your purchase Courtney!
    I recall my first experiences in those lingerie dept's...same as you...and I arrived at the same conclusion as you did.
    Yes I wear mine as much as possible. The only issue is deciding which set to wear!
    I shop wherever I want to...walking around with several bras and other lingerie items draped over my arm...
    "Ooh! I see several clearance racks! Gotto run now...bye sis!"
    "Missed it by that much!"

Woooo!..... Congratulations!... I barely remember the first bra I bought..... almost 45 years ago..... sigh......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've found that online stores tend to have a TON more selection. After shopping in Catherine's last night, they only had a few colors and styles to choose from in person. The website has quite a bit more including colors I kind of wanted to try on.

If you know your size you might want to try online stores that let you sort by size and color to find exactly what you want. That was my biggest hurdle, not knowing my size until last night.
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

If your in the US, Kohls is an easy peasy store to shop in. If your more daring VS is great, ESP if you say it's for you, they will hook you up with a fitting if time permits or schedule one for you!
    Congrats on your first in store purchase!

My tits now fill a 40c and they feel so wonderful. I love the look and feel of the Bali, next time in Khols I must try on a 42b or c...
    Last edited by bluedotsilk; 03-21-2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: add

I bought my first yesterday. I've been going to Walmart -- very budget conscious. Black basic for $5. They had a pair of 2" heels, size 11 for $5, but I guess I'm closer to a 12 in that style.

I can shop -- especially when there is a U-scan. If I lose nerve, I can always claim I'm shopping for my girl Geena. lol.

Good for you Courtney, I ma so glad that your new bra made such a big difference in the way you feel, I feel special when I put on some new lingerie that I bought too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Allesha

See if you can locate a Hanes outlet store near you. They have at least a hundred styles.

Congrats,
    I bought my fist bra nearly fifthy years ago, after wearing a bra that I borrowed from my mother. It was white and a small size. I don't remember the size.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I can not remember when I bought my first bra.
    I was always given one by various girls that I knew.
    They would look at me dressed and say that won't do.
    Fit a bra of their selection and more progress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just wait until you have your own breast forms.
    You will feel better than ever.

Way to go!

I bought my first bra with my wife; she was picking one up for her too. But the other day I went solo and got a bra all by myself. It was at Target and didn't get any looks or comments. The cashier didn't even beat an eye at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Woooo!..... Congratulations!... I barely remember the first bra I bought..... almost 45 years ago..... sigh......
    Forty seven years here on Aug24, 1966. I remember it very well. I bought a matching girdle also. Then I went shopping for nylons. Then to another store and bought a slip. Off to another store for a skirt and then again to another store for an olive colored skirt. Then the item that scared me the most to buy - panties! Three sales ladies helped me pick them out. I had some kind of story I fed them but I think they knew what I wanted them for.

Then I went to work and put in four weeks of work that night (or so it seemed). Couldn't wait to get into my new clothes!