Hi guys;
I was walking through my university today and saw an aisian girl in a black ruffle shirt some sheery brown i think hoisery (maybe control) and high heels and which was like damn I really want to go crossdress I was wondering what items out and about are a trigger to you wanting to go and cd. I can explain this one as that as a teen I had wanted always this pink ruffle skirt and those sorts of tights i used to wear really nice control top tights as part of my parent's outfit I wore. Any girls with fancy tights make me though want to cd (usual the aisans on campus are the best with this style but i don't mean to be sterotyping )

Unrelated: Haven't cd'd since December though starting now to think about it again, contemplating buying some stuff to then come through just at the start of April when i'm back in uni and nobody else around. I'm really again as my name may have suggested unsure, I had had the chance two weeks ago a sports thing came about I could have crossdressed up and a few guys did but I had decided not to and that might have to be weighed up in my decisiont