Thread: Females that make you want to crossdress

Females that make you want to crossdress

Hi guys;
    I was walking through my university today and saw an aisian girl in a black ruffle shirt some sheery brown i think hoisery (maybe control) and high heels and which was like damn I really want to go crossdress I was wondering what items out and about are a trigger to you wanting to go and cd. I can explain this one as that as a teen I had wanted always this pink ruffle skirt and those sorts of tights i used to wear really nice control top tights as part of my parent's outfit I wore. Any girls with fancy tights make me though want to cd (usual the aisans on campus are the best with this style but i don't mean to be sterotyping )

Unrelated: Haven't cd'd since December though starting now to think about it again, contemplating buying some stuff to then come through just at the start of April when i'm back in uni and nobody else around. I'm really again as my name may have suggested unsure, I had had the chance two weeks ago a sports thing came about I could have crossdressed up and a few guys did but I had decided not to and that might have to be weighed up in my decisiont

I haven't really had this happen, but there have been a few times where I really wished I could *be* that girl wearing that something pretty... like some of those girls during the chinese festivals...
    Last edited by lynnef; 03-21-2013 at 10:07 PM. Reason: added example

'Damn, I would like to get into her pants...I think they'd look great on me'. Happens all the time.

This happens to me whenever I see Princess Kate and her sister Pippa. They both wear the most beautiful clothes and always look very, very feminine, always showing off their beautiful slender legs.

Watching almost any leading lady of the 1940's & '50's. These ladies are dressed so elegantly & so chic.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I don't think you are confused, just evolving.
    I remember at one time I would not dress much in the winter as it was too cold and winter fashion did not excite me much.
    Come summer and all the light pretty things were in the stores and away I went again.
    So it was seasonal for a few years.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnef View Post
    I haven't really had this happen, but there have been a few times where I really wished I could *be* that girl wearing that something pretty... like some of those girls during the chinese festivals...
    I feel like this all the time. I watch older women (ie, my age) because I'm attracted to them. I watch younger women and girls because I'm thinking, "Why couldn't I be her?"

Aspiring Member
    Oh, as I said in the thread on late bloomers, saw some great gams in stelleto heals and fully became a convert at that very moment and yeaterday realized the thrill when I slipped into a new pair of black stockings, snapping the the wires over the rubber on the gartters on the tush holder and slipping into the hip pads..........................Yea, a very womenly feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do hope?

:
    Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    'Damn, I would like to get into her pants...I think they'd look great on me'. Happens all the time.
    What she said !!!!
    [SIZE="3"] Robin[/SIZE]

I often look at the clothes that women are wearing and want think about how i would feel wearing them myself. The urge to crossdress is there all the time, just wish that i had more opportunities to fulfill the urge!

I think just going to the mall is difficult sometimes. I get caught up in all the latest female fashion, especially because there's usually more than on the male side.
    Done crying.

This is a pet subject for me. I can honestly say that almost all women that are dressed in female attire, which includes some jeans and slacks or pants-suits do make me want to experience those outfits. And some of them even make me fantasize what being a copy/clone of them would be like. I have to say that I sleep every night with the one that does it the most and then it would be some of her/our friends. Some times I even wish I could wear outfits that I usually would not wear or even like just to see how it would influence my perspective on certain style and patterns. Another thread on here is about if there is certain TV shows you watch to see actress' in their clothes to motive you or influence your dressing. And I can say positively that I do watch some for that reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

anyone see the movie small little criminals, i believe it was. a woody allen film I caught a couple of days ago. tracey ullman in that film dressed so classy and hot. business chic which i am very attracted to.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Banned Read only
    Dear Confused, It's happened to me even before I started CDing, you see a beautiful young woman with all those pretty sexy clothes on and you relate to her as, "I love everything about her and the best way to satisfy this feeling is go dress like her", of course if you had a choice you would like to be her and wear all her fineries, and it's a damn good feeling that CDers are blessed to have where other males don't. Since you have this feeling, and you have dressed before you need to go buy some things and start dressing even if it's underdressing and enjoy that girly, feminine feeling.

girly girl
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    ...you see a beautiful young woman with all those pretty sexy clothes on and you relate to her as, "I love everything about her and the best way to satisfy this feeling is go dress like her"
    Now that is poetry. Exactly the way I feel.

Before I got into serious cross dressing, there was a professional video gamer, who i was a huge fan of, who was transgender. she gets a lot of criticism for it, but looking back to that, I think she is really awesome for sticking through it, even with the fame. I even thought she was pretty cute when I first saw her!

I'm talking about the Starcraft 2 player, known as Scarlett.
    http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Scarlett

Lesley Garret.

God I fancy her rotten and would love to wear some of her dresses.

That is poetic deebra. I only noticed the tv thread shortly after posting this one realising the tv show thread and that it was quite similar to this one whoops. Thats my bad for not keeping up to date here :P. I am going to weigh up wether to buy some lingerie next week for the start of April; purely as its enjoyable and helps me relax which at this time it might be good for me and accepting of that part of me that has been there for coming up close to 10 years geesch that to me sems long. If you hear a post from me on the 2nd and an updated photo you will know what has happened (i'll fill the details then).

Any Victoria's Secret model!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

actually all I need to make me want to dress is just thinking about presently as a woman which btw is ALL THE TIME!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Platinum Member
    Hi Confused, When I see a well dressed lady I make a mental note and go through my closets and try to copy that look.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes I always feel when my wife try new outfits. Some items she bought are so nice that I always want to try that.

The thread title would better read if it was: "Women that make you want to crossdress."

Using the word Females in this context makes you sound like a Ferengi (you know how they always said "The hoo-man fe-males" or a person who sees women as objects not people.

Just sayin

Veronica
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

I'm always seeing GGs that make me want to crossdress and try to dress as closely as to what they were wearing. This can happen anytime, any where. For example I was at my aunt's funeral yesterday there was a woman there I think she was a neice of my aunt but on her side of the family as my aunt is by marriage.

She had the tradational black top and black skirt with black peep toe shoes and nude tights on. I just cannot wait to dress similar with my stockinged toe sticking out.

Also my cousin's daughter was there I had not seen her since she was a baby but now she is in her 30s man she had heels on to die for trouble is what looks good on a petite 30 something women would not necessarily look good on me that's if a) I could get the size, b) bear to walk in them, c) keep them on and d) afford them.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

Billie got it. any vs model.
    But really any well put together girl with fashion sense makes me want to raid my closet looking for my sexiest heels and skirt.