Thread: 20 Pair of Shoes!

20 Pair of Shoes!

I received this text from my sister-in-law last night. "Finally went through my shoes. I have about 20 pair that you can have if you want." She dropped them off at my house while I was at work. She loves shoes and is always buying new ones, and needing to make room. We are the same size.

Very nice, especially if you and her has the same taste in style Take a picture and show us
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Oh wonderful, Steph! Gotta love new shoes! I just had three pairs of shoes show up from eBay the other day, and I have three more on order from another site. I'm on the way to becoming another Imelda Marcos. (My fiancee doesn't get it...she usually prefers a good pair of tennis shoes, and doesn't seem to have inherited the feminine "shoe gene" that I got. )

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I once has my three room mates give me all their cast off clothes.
    They were into spring cleaning and we were all about size 10 then.
    I did not know what to try on first. I had them stacked on my bed to sort out.
    That night I slept in my bed under a pile if new bed...... clothes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I have two or three pairs of heels that were given to me. They are actually some of my favorite shoes.

So lucky twice...to have an understanding sister and all those shoes added to your wardrobe....count your blessings.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

How cool! Nice to have an understanding sister. Just one question though.......Are your tastes in wardrobe the same??

Platinum Member
    H Steph, That's just totally awesome that you and your SIL have that kind of friendship.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sounds great to me, my feet are to big to fit any of my female relatives had me downs.

Twenty pairs! Oh my...that's nearly like winning the lottery! Big smiles....
    Lisa

How lucky can you get? One to have such a sister-in-law and two, that she wears the same size shoe as you!
    Hugs, Carole

I can only dream of finding stylish shoes; it's been that way since I was 13 and wore a men's size 13. Now, at size 16, it's a 'I'll wear whatever I can find that fits' situation.
    So enjoy you're shoe 'haul'!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

20 pairs!! Woo-Hoo! What a cool thing!

Well Steph...you are definitely the LUCKY ONE! I'm so jealous and that is such a great gift from your sister in law

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by steph1964 View Post
    I received this text from my sister-in-law last night. "Finally went through my shoes. I have about 20 pair that you can have if you want." She dropped them off at my house while I was at work. She loves shoes and is always buying new ones, and needing to make room. We are the same size.
    What a sweet woman you have for a sister in law. I love shoes myself and would love a gift like that. I wish I was in your shoes.