Thread: Went out in dangly hoop ear rings today

Went out in dangly hoop ear rings today

Had my first trip out with my new ear rings today. The look I want is gradually coming together.

My thanks to Reine who recommended the Amazon magnifying mirror. Made it so much easier to get them in.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

good for you Maria. I ll bet you looked terrific.

I wear mine with clipon adapters from Claire's.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am with Bev, I bought clip on adapters at claire's also. I have yet to by any ear rings that need some extra work to work with them though. Mostly hoops as they work fine with them. I have been thinking about get my ears pierced though. A couple of guys at work have them done in both ears and no one says a word about them. I haven't given it any real thought but maybe I should just go for it. Then the world of ear rings is mine lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

It took me months of practicing to get good at putting in ear rings, I remember my sister doing it blind,no mirror. I can't do that. My 3" hoops are about the only ones that don't disappear behind my lengthening hair, not complaining though. I love wearing my ear rings out and my hair down in full femme mode.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

I have been wearing studs so long it is second nature to take them in and out.
    I promised my wife i would stick to studs to keep my dressing discrete. Since she has recently said I can dress opemy when i want (just not with clients) and even go to work dressed I think the studs ol thing is off so I bought some hoops last weekend. I plan on wearing them all weekend. And I do not mean in the privac y of my own home.
    Jewelry is made to be appreciated by wearer and observer. Any my pretty new ear hoops need to be parreciated by everyone while I wear them