Thread: Feeling empty...

Feeling empty...

It's been a long while since I've been able to fully dress and go out. I feel empty and alone. What was my accepting wife has now reverted back to a non acceptance stage. I'm bummed out and just blah. Thoughts?

I just want to be me...

Megan

Sorry Megan. What can I say?

As someone that has seen my life go from miserable to great can I say you never know what life has in store for you in the future.

Keep positive. [Easy for me to say I know]

All the best,

Suzy

Banned Read only
    Are you and your wife talking about your cross dressing? Non-accecptance does not have to mean non-discussion. Maybe she's worried about something? Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Are you and your wife talking about your cross dressing? Non-accecptance does not have to mean non-discussion. Maybe she's worried about something? Talk
    Thanks good idea...

Sometimes others will vacillate in their feelings towards us. If we truly know who we are, however, we won't be affected that much. Keep your head up Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

*I just want to be me" ,
    You are you , I know that there is a great importance put onto the dressing and it is the icing on the cake but you can get to a state that you do not need the dressing to feel you , use smaller things like jewellery or even hidden jesters that will connect you to your feminine side , it really can take the edge off that ," I need a fix" feeling , you will still get them but it helps you keep in control.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I am sorry for you Megan, I was wondering about the circumstances of your wife reverting back, why?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Megan, go back and read your thread from February 17th with an objective eye, and if you can, from your wife's point of view.

She may be freaked out over the speed with which things are progressing. And if the two of you aren't talking about what your ultimate goals are, how all of this is affecting your gender identity and how it affects your relationship and her perception of you as the male in your relationship (which is what she signed up for) - even if you CD - then she will fill in the blanks with her own explanations that may cause her to feel as if she doesn't want to have anything more to do with the CDing.

Sorry for the long sentence.

These are the common thoughts that GGs have when their husbands are progressing rather quickly or if you will, are in pink fogs:

• Why are there so many changes
    • What's next
    • Will he want to go out in public more and more
    • Will he want to crossdress at home most of the time
    • Does he care about the crossdressing more than me
    • Does he want to be a woman
    • Am I no longer enough for him
    • Will he become attracted to males
    • Will everyone else find out
    • What wil they say
    • Will he lose his job
    • How will the kids cope at school should some of the other parents find out
    • What will happen when he retires and he no longer has to show up to work dressed as a guy
    Reine