Thread: Have you noticed too ...

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar

Have you noticed too ...

It happens too frequently to be a coincidence. Walking through a shopping centre a late teens or twenties GG (and sometimes older) will notice me and we exchange smiles. Theirs is a very pleasant knowing sort of smile like saying "I know you are male, you look OK, enjoy your day".

Not just the younger ladies either but such an interaction is rarer with the 30 and 40 year olds. It absolutely makes my day,

I spend a lot of time at a major library frequented by younger university students. I'm hardly noticed there and there is no hesitation in someone taking the table next to mine.

We can only hope that social norms might be changing with the younger.

Michelle

Platinum Member
    I was at a Payless shoes the other day and crossed paths with two young women...certainly not older than 20. They didn't seem phased at all by my presence or appearance. I take it as a good sign for the future.

Pay less is neutral ground my dear ,,lol,,, If they didn't want us there they wouldn't sell size 13 heels ,,lol,,, I go in there a lot ,, Hell I think there my friends there now ,, An avenue ,,Cato ,, Hell there like family ,, If anyone said anything to me they would throw them out I;ll bet ,,lol,,

Acceptance of lifestyle variations is far greater amongst Uni. students.
    Most campuses have strong LGBT policies and active clubs and organisations.
    Plus all most want to do is learn so as they can pass..... And get a university degree.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When I am dressed as Patti, I feel most comfortable in the company of younger GG's, especially if they have young children with them. But I have to admit that I have had some very pleasant conversations with both younger and older women, I agree that society in general is becoming more accepting of our lifestyle choices.

Yes it's a lot of fun out there.
    My 14 year old daughter says she's not surprised I enjoy being a girl, as being a girl is awesome.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I am so jealous. I am building up the courage to go out in public dressed. It is always good to know what other cd's experience with reactions from the public. I wonder if that's a good way to start dating a GG.

Last year my youngest daughtet of18 wanted to have a girls day out with me. My other daughters 21 and
    25 joined us. It was great day for all. So maybe the younger generation just does't care.

Second night out last night, barmaid superb amongst us girls - the optimist in me says things are changing.
    To be accepted, not tolerated - there's a dream too..
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be