Thread: nose studs

nose studs

Just wonder how many of you have yuor nose pierced. I love mine i have my right side done and wear a small diamond in it and some times a small hoop. I also have five holes in each ear and on on both sides on the top. And a monroe piercing a Diamond there to.

i am so jealous!! i do love piercings and always wanted to get my belly button and nose done, but feel it would be too hard to explain in drab mode.
    i do have 5 holes in my ears and nips pierced. how do you explain it away, as the nose is much more of a femme piercing??
    paula

Not into that myself. God equipped me with a few holes at birth, and I haven't the desire to add to them

Banned Read only
    I always wondered...when you blow your nose...does?
    aw, nevermind...

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar

I have my ears done and stretched to 8ga. I also have both nipples and my tongue. After the nipples, my desire for any more piercing instantly evaporated...Ouch!

Ana

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The tongue and nose I never understood to be honest.
    Not saying its wrong or judging mind you but why is my question.
    I was in a fast food place and the girl had her tongue done and I couldn't understand her when she spoke.Kinda gross.
    I saw another girl that had studs in the palm of her hand WTH? Really gross.
    I'm all about freedom to do your own thing and if that is what you want go for it.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-24-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Beth, I am not into piercing but there is a big following for it.
    You obviously get a lot of satisfaction out of it.
    I would be interested as to how others react to it and your crossdressing, combined.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Great question Bev I would like to know that too.

I have three nostril studs on the right side, one on the left, and a septum ring (among other assorted piercings). When I take out the jewelry, they are pretty much un-noticeable. I've never had one fly out when blowing my nose, although they've gotten twisted at times and a little uncomfortable. Nothing that can't be easily and discreetly fixed, though, like touching up your lipstick. I'm planning to add two more on the left side so my nose is symmetrical.

- Diane

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Just in case no one has figured this out:

If you buy a "captured ball" earring, you can remove the ball, and you'll find that the ring is just the right tightness to wear on one nostril as if it were pierced. It doesn't pinch at all, completely stays put, and can be removed at any time since it's not pierced.

Just in case any of you wanted a nose ring without the piercing.

I have just one piercing and one stud in each earlobe and that's all the holes I want in my head,(besides the natural ones).
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I pierced my nose a couple of times but haven't let them heal. Both of my ears have been permanently pierced for a number of years and love them that way. If I were to transition I'd probably wear a small diamond nose stud and both ears double pierced for sure. Love that look.

I'll just stick with my ears being pierced.

I like pretty much all piercings on other people EXCEPT the nose. It just seems unsanitary to me.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

I have 3 in each ear and I wear small gold ball studs in the top most holes 24/7 cause even after all many years just the top ones have a habit of wanting to close up. The lower pairs are just fine.

In public I wear a single gold stud earring but I have three piercings in each ear. My left nostril is pierced and I also have a large (6 mm) piercing in my septum. I have very rarely worn a nose stud in public and never a septum ring.
    Last edited by ringedjohn; 05-25-2013 at 05:52 PM.

Just the navel - been about 8 month now and I just love shopping for new navel rings. I want to do my ears, but my wife is against it. The rest of the face and/or tounge: not a fan; but it's your body, do what makes you happy!
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

I have a piercing in my left nostril. I have worn a stud or ring in it while presenting as male, but only occasionally. I always wear nose jewellery when I present as female. I do enjoy jewellery and piercings. I have both ears pierced, both nipples, and two genital piercings. I'm thinking of having my navel done, and I'd love to have more ear piercings and a tongue piercing, but being visible they would be more difficult.

When I had my nose pierced I wore the original ring for a few days on a long weekend away from work, then replaced it with a nearly invisible clear nylon retainer stud.

Michaella

it's been easy in male mode most of the time only a few comments here and there and i just tell peoople i like it and wanted it.
    never a problem when dressed very girly and lovely. but i also wear 3 inch hoops in male mode and 4 studs behind then i love
    and thats what matters. next is going to be the navel maybe a little easter gift for my self.

If the inside of my nose wasn't so thick, I would pierce mine. I do have snake bite piercings and both ears pierced.

Quote Originally Posted by paulaprimo View Post
    i am so jealous!! i do love piercings and always wanted to get my belly button and nose done, but feel it would be too hard to explain in drab mode.
    i do have 5 holes in my ears and nips pierced. how do you explain it away, as the nose is much more of a femme piercing??
    Hi Paula

It's easy enough to do in "stealth" mode. Cut a couple of the plastic cords that are used to attach garment tags to about 1/2 to 5/8 inch, carefull heat one end of it and press it against a thumbnail to flatten it. You now have a "stud" that really doesn't show up against most skin tones.
    Do the piercing, it's not too bad, but you do need to be wearing "big girl" panties for a couple of seconds.
    Insert the plastic "stud" keep it clean, and just tap the outside every now and then to make sure it is flush with your skin.

One of the easy parts of this is that you are piercing eh cartilege in your nose which will have less of a tendancy to close up quickly
    Downside when you have healed up if you're not wearing a stud you will have an "enlarged pore"

I have a little silver stud in my nose. My navel both nipples tongue labret left ear 3 lobe 2 helix and a tragus right ear just 1 stud.

both ears...i was tired of looking to all the beautiful earrings i couldn't use
    Alles Zu Seiner Zeit

When I was younger, I had my eyebrow, labre, and nipple pierced. Those are all gone now though. I got my ears pierced about 9 years ago and gauged them to 00. I had them for a long time and then took them out for a job. They closed back up to about 8-10. (The thickness of the sick of a q-tip) theyll never go any smaller than that. Im ok with it though. It still allows me to put in some cute hoops every once in a while. My wife has her nose pierced but that would never fly for me. Not that I wouldnt be open to the idea, but at this point it wouldnt go over well.

Nose studs can be attractive, just not for me. Tongue piercing OMG....I can't imagine ever doing that, it just seems...never mind.
    If I were younger, I would consider doing my belly button and if I had my own breasts I would love to have my nipples pierced. Guess we all have our own quirks don't we??
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !