Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long hard look

Andrea, I have felt this way many times in the past, and of course went through several purge cycles. The great thing about this forum is that here, I have found these feeling to be common among us. Finally in my 40's I realized that it is just who I am. I do not let my CDing rule my life, it is just something that brings me peace and pleasure and hurts no one. Whether we should have these feelings in the first place is not something I dwell on any longer. Diversity is one of the great joys of my life. We are all different. We all have things in our life that make us unique. Mine just happens to be an affinity for things female. With all of the evil in the world, wearing panties and skirts does not even register in the grand scheme of things. Let your feelings take you where they will and know that being a good person is all that matters.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Perhaps the only real harm we do is to ourselves.
    Certainly in my case i have shyed away from forming serious relationships for fear of the reaction my lifestyle could bring.
    Maybe one day i will find a partner to share this with, at 50 the liklehood is getting less

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Years ago I used to think I was weird and the only one doing this but I learned there are others just like me, so we all can't be weird.
    I purged at least 6 times, oh how I wish that I didn't.
    I want to be this girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I never think it is "wrong" but for sure it is weird. Maybe "unique" is a better word. I never worry about the "why" of my cross dressing. It just "is." I feel good, I think I look good, and as you stated, no one is harmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    Purging and self doubts are two things that most of us have done and had to live with more than once. There are still many times that I stop and reflect about the why's and motives for what I am doing, this one thing helps. It is the serenity prayer of AA.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

I personally have attempted to change me several times, and with no success in the arena of dressing.
    i would have to say i must agree with these two ladies on the subject, dress for many years, it is just part of me, and my SO knows it. i happy i have a SO that don't go off the deep end. hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]