Thread: For all the singles out there...

For all the singles out there...

Will you join me?

I pledge on my sacred crossdressing honor that I will tell my SO before marriage about my transgender condition (and I use the term loosely). I will not live in an DADT relationship, I will not hide what I am for the sake of appearances. I am me, and will continue to be me.

Peace and huggs,
    Stephanie Marie
    "Fear is the mind killer." Frank Herbert, Dune

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueler

"I make a GREAT team!"

When I start dating again, that is my plan, but way before we even think marriage. I plan to show her my pantyhose collection on the second date. LOL, maybe, maybe not.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

heck, I'm finding a girl who loves what I do!
    maybe I'll even meet my wife through this haha

if i ever meat a girl shes going to date me as a girl ...aint hidding no more!

I agree. If I ever get into another serious relationship she will know about Dee. But I've shared my secret with the women in my life since the late '70s.

I wish you all well in your search.
    Make yourself look like an interesting and well groomed person.
    When striking up a conversation keep her interested.
    She may want to further the conversation with you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I pledge to tell her about my crossdressing/transgenderism long before marriage. I hope to meet my future SO while I am dressed enfemme to begin with.

I plan on women knowing before we even date but we take the pledge with you!
    ‎"Music is a lie. It is a lie. Art is a lie. You have to tell a lie that is so wonderful that your fans make it true." -Lady Gaga

Monique Youtube

Hmmm...I think he knows
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Any other takers? Come on sisters!
    "Fear is the mind killer." Frank Herbert, Dune

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueler

"I make a GREAT team!"

Aspiring Member
    I've already told her, shown her pictures and been out (in daylight!) with her to a clothing swap, so DADT is OBE.

For those who are acronym challenged:
    OBE = Overcome By Events
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ha ha ha! Sure! Let's all play make believe, girls! Like we'll all be picked prom queen and wear the gown at our weddings?

Fact is, u can make up all the rules and ridiculous stipulations u want. But then, that certain GG will come along and for most of u, your strong resolutions will melt away. And, u will find the words, "Yes, dear. Anything u say, dear", starting to roll off your tongue automatically!

Ha ha! Most of u have no idea of what real life is like, do u? Enjoy your fantasies while u can, girls!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

ok ill bite! having lived in a relationship./marriage where I didn't dress... I promise when I meet another ..I will tell them all about my dressing!!!

melissa

l'll probably remain single, but if I should ever find myself in a relationship I would be completely honest. Why not, many of my friends already know anyways, not a big deal to me to tell. If a woman runs away screaming obviously she would not be the one for me.

Anybody who meets me at this point is going to see a person wearing high heels, long nails, earrings, girly tattoos ... I don't think there will be any doubt about telling her. She'll know exactly what she's getting.

- Diane

Silver Member
    I will tell, and she will know long before she makes a large emotional investment, absolutely no two ways about it.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

Ha ha! Most of u have no idea of what real life is like, do u? Enjoy your fantasies while u can, girls!
    I don't think that is true. I think making self declarations can be an effective tool to help set the direction on which path one will take in life. I know for me, by saying yes to what I will allow in my life and saying no to what I will not has helped to anchor me in making it so for many things. Visualizing a response or course of action ahead of time can be highly effective in overcoming initial responses of fear or other emotions. Has always been so for me.

Mileage will vary person to person but I tend to see the value in proactive thinking versus reactive as being a solid approach.

Cheers,

Kalista
    Last edited by Kalista Jameson; 03-27-2013 at 05:43 AM.

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Already there the last 3 women I have dated knew before the first date.
    The guy I'm seeing now knows too so its best to get it out there straight away.

Been there, done that, and married now for 27 years. In fact my whole church knows since I go en femme. The rest of the world will simply have to ask if they care to know.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain