Thread: Identification / Do you carry Femme Papers

Identification / Do you carry Femme Papers

Who out there has government issues identification with a picture of you en femme?

When i get back to the states form this trip I am going to get a new picture placed on my non-drivers ID card. I will keep all the information the same, just get a new picture of my cute femme self.

I travel allot and need something official with me en femme to get past the TSA iggets. Some just look to see if the names match. Others actuall look at the picture so I figure an ounce of prevention.

Also, all my credit cards say CHECK ID, id I better look the part when shopping. Again, some people actally look at the picture.
    Dressing is 10% Paint and 90% ATTITUDE

Susan has no government issued ID but she did get her own Starbucks card this month.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

The real reason i need a Femme ID is so I can go pee when I visit my parents in Phoenix.
    Dressing is 10% Paint and 90% ATTITUDE

Have your parents visit you! Just kidding. Just make sure if your other pic ID with a femme photo is legal and if it is that maybe when they send you a new driver's license that don't use your last pic on file (femme?) on the license. That happens here in California where a resident can have both a Driver's License and an official ID card with different pics. Let us know what you do and how it works.

Aspiring Member
    Although I am originally from St. Louis, I can't recall the laws governing id's. I will tell you that here in Texas it is possible to have a driver's license and a picture id. I learned this because when a teenager who is below 16 needs identification for an I9 and doesn't have a license, they can furnish a birth certificate, social security card for their two pieces of identification but occasionally the employer wants a picture id. Texas has such a hugh tourist trade and utilizes so many teenagers that it becomes a necessity to have a picture id. Living in Lake St. Louis with 6 Flags hiring so many below 16 year olds, they surely have a picture id available.

I went to the local DL Bureau dressed as Annie and got a picture id. You can't falsify any information and I needed to furnish a copy of my birth certificate and my DL (two pieces of id) and they obliged my request. I use mine when I use plastic and they ask for an id. My parents lived in Sun City for quite a few years and the state id is accepted everywhere just the same way my DL would be. When asked if I have a DL, I reply yes but it isn't a very good likeness of me and this one is more up to date plus I like the picture much better.

How about a state drivers licence? Mine has a picture of me with my (shoulder length) hair curled, wearing earrings and light daytime make-up (can just make out lipcolor) and a floral red top that slightly looks hawaiian. I guess that's my androgenous look. Not a word was said at the licensing bureau. What can't be seen in my drivers license picture is that I had long red acrylic nails and was wearing heels. I decided that when I renewed my license, the picture would be more like me than before. There had been problems in the past about crossdressers showing up in make-up (how often does that happen?) and being REQUIRED to wash their face before taking their picture. A stink was made about it that women didn't have too do that and that it was predjuditial (sic) to us, so it seems to have been straightened out - Or I just got lucky!!!

The next passport I get is going to have neutered or something similar written on it
    When it comes to the gender line, Yes and No are not options.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Annie D, Thank you for that bit of info about Texas. I live in NRH and I will be getting my DL this year after using an ID for so long. My situation is a long one about this. Has a lot to do with moving here from out of state and not keeping up with my out of state DL 12 years ago.
    When I get to the point where I am going out dressed, I will update one of them.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.