Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New girlfrien

New girlfriend

I recently met a woman, on our second date I bucked up the courage out came out to her about my cross-dressing. She's okay with it and is supportive and I dressed up in front of her and she likes it. .

The only thing she said is, she does not understand why I love to wear a bra, and she can't wait to get her's off. I laughed and said it's different for me.

Now I feel more open and now I want to venture out again. We will just have to see how things progress.
    Last edited by SaraD; 03-26-2013 at 09:45 PM.

That is really awesome! you are lucky to find a girl who appreciates this sort of thing...
    quick question, did you feel confident when telling her? I feel its hard to know what kind of people will be accepting to it, so its good to know how to tell if you should tell someone...

I felt anxious, and nervous. Things were moving along pretty fast for us and I knew we would soon end up cuddling. So I just came out and said it, fearing the worst. She just looked up at me and smiled and said oh is that all.
    Now I can freely express myself in front of her. She even did my nails this past weekend.. I'm so happy.

Sounds like a fun girl, I did the same and had fun wig session that day, I'm happily married to her now.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Sara,

Congratulations on finding someone for you and getting the courage to tell. I wish you both luck on your journey together.

-Bree

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That is fantastic Yay for you!!
    You did the right thing telling her.

"It's different for men."
    Sounds like a film I have in my collection.

"It's different for girls, Glen/Glenda."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    I've often wondered about the bra thing too. Why do we all love wearing bras? Well in my opinion the bra is just a symbol. And like many symbols some are mores powerful than others. I think we love bras because it's really the symbolic garment that represents the female form. In intimate piece of clothing that says, "I'm a woman". Kinda like how young girls can't wait to wear training bras because it mean the same thing.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice!!!!! Date #2 might have been a little early for me, but earlier is better than too late. I have been in DADT relationships, I've had to hide and sneak, and I've been ashamed, and it SUCKS. Just ask the other girls here who are still there. Since I got divorced 9 years ago, I've entered into 4 LTRS, and I told each of them within a couple of months. None of the 4 reacted negatively. If they had, I knew what decision I was going to have to make.

My current SO is completly totally and enthusiastically supportive, and it is a wonderful thing to have all of you loved and accepted. Good luck with your new GF!

Ronni

Its sounds like the begining of a wonderful journey. ^.^

In life, I believe all of us are looking for the right one. I guess discovering the one that matches you is definitely a great great feeling!

Have to agree with Briana.... its kind of funny, but the symbolism does wonders to the brain. Same goes for panties, hoses, and skirts i guess....

That's great, Sara. But remember, don't overwhelm her with the dressing. Go at a pace she's comfortable with. Make sure she knows she can be open and tell you if things are going to fast or not.
    DonnaT

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    Quote Originally Posted by RonniCD View Post
    Nice!!!!! Date #2 might have been a little early for me, but earlier is better than too late.
    I think I told my wife about the 4th or 5th time we were together. We both had decided we liked being around each other, but still hadn't made a commitment to each other.

That timing is the important part regardless of how many dates are involved. If you wait to long it becomes harder for you to tell her as you have more to lose. To early and it is easy for her to not know you as a person yet and just move on.

Green_Eyed_Polock's GG NurseSamGG's Avatar
    See SaraD

We are out there you just have to find us ;-)

Happy for you both!

Xoxo.....Sam
    Our deepest wishes are the whispers of our authentic selves.....respect them and learn to listen.

The only reason I wear / wore a bra was for cleavage.

I have taken enough estrogen to have small breasts that give me a femme shape even if i am chubby. (No they do not look like Moobs)

Anyway, back to the topic, Congrats on your new GF ACCEPTING you
    Dressing is 10% Paint and 90% ATTITUDE

That is really Kewel, that she understands your needs. My wife said the same thing about my bra as well, "I don't understand why you like wearing a bra when 99% of women cannot wait to take it off". We're still working on it but at least she is trying. I do wish you luck and don't rush anything. You'll have twice as much fun.

Platinum Member
    Its great that she's ok with it, thus far. regarding the bra question - you might ask if she had the same attitude about her first bra. I bet it was a good deal more appealing back then.

I think you have found a winner.

I wished I could find one like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula T View Post
    I wished I could find one like that.
    I think we all do
    Mistybtm

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Well, Sara, you've certainly peeked my curiosity! Why DO u love wearing a bra? Does it turn u on, or what?

The only reason I wear one is to keep my forms from dropping to my waist! Otherwise, I have no reason to wear a bra.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If she ever begins a statement with "if I am going to date a man...." just stand up, wave goodbye and walk away. I tried to deal with such thinking and it ended up being heartache. What really sucks is I learned this was not her opinion, of her's but instead of her jealous friends. The fact she let her friends control how she thought speaks volumes of what I was to her.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    "It's different for men."
    Sounds like a film I have in my collection.

"It's different for girls, Glen/Glenda."
    One of my favorites.I'm a die hard Ed Wood fan myself.Sara,That's great.She sounds like a keeper.Best of luck.Barbara

Thanks everyone. I wear a bra because I like how they make me feel, and of course to hold forms in place. I guess I could ask the same question about any article of clothing we choose to wear to feel more feminine.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraD View Post
    Thanks everyone. I wear a bra because I like how they make me feel, and of course to hold forms in place. I guess I could ask the same question about any article of clothing we choose to wear to feel more feminine.
    It's much the same for me, Sara. It's even a nice little femme boost if I have to reach under my clothes and adjust a bra strap!

Congratulations on finding yourself an accepting and supportive girlfriend. Make sure you tell her how much you appreciate her.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    That is great you need all the support you can get.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone