Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is Sexy?

Banned Read only
    Sexy is more about how a person carries themselves rather than what they wear. I've met some very attractive/pleasant looking/downright alluring women, who blew it by opening their mouths and talking. Total bore! I've met other women who are attractive, but, not Victoria Secret models, but, know how to be alluring, interested in their date, dress tastefully, etc and are sexy. There are some young women at one of my local Target stores, who are always falling out of their tops. Sexy? No! Sure, they attract young guys who have raging hormones and are only interested in dating a pair of boobs.

I would say that i am a sexy girl... I have the slim figure long legs and naturally girly face so yeah.... I know it is a self centered idea i have but i say its confidence lol. What do you girls think?

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie Yang View Post
    It is hard to define, but in a different context, as Justice Potter Stewart said, "I know it when I see it."
    Heels, stockings, garters, tight skirts, the swell of breasts over a pushup bra, hips, legs, a waist, lips, eyes, just about everything female can be sexy to me. I sure do know it when I see it!

Just about anything can be sexy. Visually I think boots, great smiles, pouty lips, and mannerisms are sexy. The look and feel of great skin is awesome. A voice can be sexy to the ears. A certain taste can be extremely sexy and a person's smell alone can drive me nuts. Effort is sexy. You can tell when a girl or CD really puts serious amounts of time into her appearance even if she is not that physically gifted. That is really sexy. Attention to detail is sexy. But the sexiest thing of all by far is a person's imagination. With a good imagination you can go anywhere and be anybody. And lets face it, variety is sexy.
    Sometimes I just like to wear pretty things, but because I have a penis, we have to use big words to describe it.

"Sexy" is as sexy does. Being physically attractive or beautiful doesn't automatically translate to being "sexy". Sometimes a person can be deemed as looking "sexy" one second and "not sexy" the next. It is all a matter of perception. People's perception as to "What constitutes SEXY" can change at the drop of a hat. Like night and day.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Eye contact is very sexy!

sexy is both what you are wearing and how you work it. Mini skirts and high heels are a good start towards being sexy.
    Steffanie52

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Sexy is giving yourself an air of mystery.
    I "second" that! "sexy" is a mental thing to me as well.

nothing tells another person sexy as being "available." For plain vanilla relationships that is great but for a CD it can be dangerous.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I feel sexy when I am dressed to the max from the top of my head to the bottom of my my tallest heels, garters, thigh highs with a short skirt that hugs my hips, and that small space of skin that shows from the top of my hose to the bottom of the black skirt when I sit legs crossed and look down at it, when I can feel the makeup on my face, and smell the faint order of the perfume behind my ears. When all my senses have been met I then feel the arousal of sensuality overload and get a peaceful, calming feeling deep inside that says to me this is as it should be " the me" I grave to be. I then am a fulfilled sexy woman even if only in my mind. I then am completed for a time and the kicks that just kept getting harder to find will have arrived in my body and mind together as one. This is my sexy.