Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: have you accidentally gone out dressed?

have you accidentally gone out dressed?

I know it can be easy to get so comfortable in drag that you forget you are even wearing any.
    have you ever forgotten you had something on and gone out in public like that?
    did you feel embarrassed and try to hide it, or did you just say to heck with it, play it off cool.
    I love hearing funny experiences from the members here!

PS. 100 forum posts already

I once went to work with makeup still on....that was entertaining. Had to come out to my employees. To be honest, they liked me even more!

Two of my coworkers are gay and know that I dress but have never seen me that way. Last weekend I was off so I took one of them a coke and told him to come outside to get it. Only I was totally dressed femme. He almost fainted he was so happy, LOL. Anyway as he took his smoke break we were talking and a female coworker came out for hers and when I revealed myself, her reaction was priceless. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, and then said I looked great, and she wanted my earrings. We worked together the next night and not one awkward word was said.

Drove across town with makeup on.
    Nobody noticed as I was dressed a little androgynously.
    My hair was styled in a short wrap around style.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I ave left my female glasses on and some make-up. No reactions.
    joank
    Southern California

I always leave dressed, it's against the law not to lol so no accident there For the record I also don't do drag Now that my horseplay is done lol I have never left accidentally with anything on, it's always been on purpose
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Aspiring Member

Do yoga tops count?

I have gone out to local hardware stores wearing colorful yoga tops. The first time was an "accident" as I had to make a quick run out in the middle of mowing grass. Since I got no reaction at all I now don't pay the tops any attention at all.

I dress in 'plain fem' attire nearly every day and have never had anyone make any remarks or even notice, at least that I noticed. Most folks just worry about themselves, not others.

Jest be comfortable,
    Sandra1746

Banned Read only
    I answered the door while wearing a pair of pantyhose, skort and a jog bra following a run on the treadmill one day. Nails were painted a soft pink too. It was the UPS guy, he didn't say anything. Never saw that drive again though in our neighborhood after that.....

Is it really ever and "accident"
    Dressing is 10% Paint and 90% ATTITUDE

I had a appointment to have me car serviced at 2 PM. I drove over to the place and the guy opened the big overhead door and I drove in for the oil change.
    I noticed he smiled as I told him what I wanted and then wehn into the waiting room and the little gal at the desk told me my car was done and again i saw she had a big smile on her face as I paid.
    Drove back to my condo and looked at the hall way mirror as I walked in and there was my hoop ear rings still in my ears.
    Now some guys wear little studs in their ears but not two inch gold hoops. Just shows how use to something you get.

Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your view point) I always know exactly how I look before going any where, so when I go somewhere dressed up, it's intentional.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Not fully dressed, no. I have only fully dressed perhaps a handful of times, and only one of those times were to a costume party so I don't really count that. However I have found myself at Walmart or at the Mall realizing that I was still wearing bra, panties, and slip. I was caught a couple of times mostly by women, but I just shyly put whatever I had down, and just went home. No one had laughed nor given me dirty looks, and thinking back I should have stayed. I guess I was overwhelmed by embarrassment and just did the first thing that came to mind.

:-)

Yeah I went to the store with the remnants of eye makeup on. The clerk asked if I had makeup on, I said I passed out and my friends messed with me. :-(

I haven't yet but that's my worst fear!

I came home wearing eyeliner (thinking that I'd removed my makeup well) I was threatened for the next month or so. My mother didn't want to make a big deal out of it, my brothers didn't notice, but my father threatened to drop me off at a homeless shelter. I wouldn't do well homeless so I've kept things on the down low lately. I still went out dressed a couple times but I was really careful. I probably need some good makeup remover.

Forgot I Had Boots On

One evening years ago, I had to run out to my car. I totally forgot i had my jeans tucked into knee boots. Remembered it as i walked up the stairs just before i got to my car. I was getting my bag out of the car as a neighbor pulled in the parking lot. I sat the bag down in front of my boots. They never noticed what i had on behind the bag.

Way back in the day, forgot I had light eye makeup on and went out for coffee - didn't understand the quizzical looks by the clerk at Starbucks until I got home....no I feel weird without it

Not with clothes but with painted toe nails. I did my usual morning run to Starbuck's for my caffeine fix, and as I looked down at my feet, I noticed that I wore flip flops, my normal warm weather shoes, and that my pretty painted toe nails were right there staring back up at me. I took a big gulp of air and walked slowly and directly to my car, went home and changed my shoes. I was really lucky that day because everyone there knows me, except that morning.

Banned Read only
    Felicity, have you ever walked out of the house naked on accident? No. The reason is we are taught to cover up. Boy clothes for boys, girl clothes for girls. And that education is so well ingrained, you wont make a "mistake." Now, makeup or nail polish is a different matter. We men tend to not look at ourselves in guy mode. That is a slip that is very doable. Nail polish on toes is really easy to forget.

I have gone outside fully enfemme, but without my wig. This outing was about turn on a water hose early on a Sunday morning. YIKES !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by FelicityMay View Post
    PS. 100 forum posts already
    Hey this is my 100th post now also. Took me 4 years though. Now who do we talk to about the free pair of panties that come with your 100th post?

Myself, I've nearly left the house with jewelry still on. Beyond that, one time many years ago at work, a GG clerk I worked with and got along great with, asked me, "whats with the make-up?" This was Monday morning, and I'd been dressing that weekend, and evidently didn't get it all washed off...I panicked just a little, and responded simply, "It was a hell of a party!" Nothing more came of that.

I rarely wear makeup but one time I evidently didn't succeed at removing all of my eyeliner. Went to the gym, worked out, came home and my wife (who had since got home from work) did a double-take when I walked in the door. (This was long before my wife knew of my 'hobby'.)
    I quickly came up with a good excuse...told her we were working in the industrial part of town that day and a lot of grit and soot in the air. I hate lying but that was my only option...trust me.

More recently, since I wear pantyhose (with my gym shorts & T-shirt) around the house whenever I can, I sometimes forget I have them on. I have stepped out dozens of times to get something out of my truck or get the newspaper or just step out for some fresh air. I always wear suntan hose, so one would have to look closely to tell I'm wearing them from a distance, and since nobody would ever expect such a thing, they probably wouldn't notice. Haven't so far anyway.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

I've never done that but I've had dreams where this happened

Banned Read only
    Now there is a subject for a video!