Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a few firsts today

Proud of you

Quote: "I occasionally forgot I was dressed." Yup. Walking naked woulda attracted alot of attention. LOL! That aside, I'm proud of you! It takes a lot of inner strength sometimes to be yourself. Yes "anyone can do it." But no. Not everyone is ready to just yet. But they can take strength from you. And that's a good thing.
    Little piece of advice. "Never forget who and what you are." It will keep you out of trouble. The world can be a very crule and harsh place for people like us. Be safe. Be smart.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Great spring look for you! Very cute n' passable. I think spring is finally here as well. 79 and sunny today! After 'the never ending winter' we've had this year, I'm ready for this.
    Change is inevitable, growth is optional.

Quote: "I occasionally forgot I was dressed." Yup. Walking naked woulda attracted alot of attention. LOL! That aside, I'm proud of you! It takes a lot of inner strength sometimes to be yourself. Yes "anyone can do it." But no. Not everyone is ready to just yet. But they can take strength from you. And that's a good thing.
    Little piece of advice. "Never forget who and what you are." It will keep you out of trouble. The world can be a very crule and harsh place for people like us. Be safe. Be smart.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Jenifer, that's a great outfit on you and a great look. Most importantly, it's appropriate for the occasion. Part of the reason you seemed to blend in is that you were dressed the same as a genetic female would be dressed for an afternoon walk in the park.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I love the new outfit. I wish we could have gone for a walk dressed together.