Thread: Ten days to myself. What to do?

Ten days to myself. What to do?

I sent the wife and kids off on a trip to both sets of grandparents last night. It's kind of like a ten day vacation where I still have to go to work.

I'm sure there's going to be plenty of Bree time coming up, the real questions are just what to do. I'll be trying to set up some nights out with friends but I'm also searching my brain to figure out other new things to do. There's always dinner, movies, and shopping but what else?

Possible firsts for Bree I'm considering:
    -Go to a play / comedy show
    -Go disc golfing
    -Go skiing (Tougher since my season pass has my picture on it)

Others?

Too bad my wife isn't here though. If the kids were just a few years older...

-Bree

Sounds like a great ten days ahead of you It's always good to get your girl time! have fun and let us know what you did
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Oh my - the possibilities! Got to have a shopping 'day' for Bree. The fun browsing and trying on different looks is always a great time. Always thought going to the library/bookstore to have a coffee and do some reading could be fun. Similarly, browsing through museum/art show would be fun too.

Whatever you do, I'm sure 10 days will be an adventure!

Enjoy every minute,girlfriend.Those 10 days will go by so fast it'll seem like 10 minutes.Have a ball.Barbara

Not the one on TV!
    Bree:
    You could do errands that you would normally do as a guy:
    1. Get oil changed
    2. Get tires rotated
    3. Go to Home Depot or Lowes to get materials needed for a project you're working on

Fun things you would normally do as a guy:
    1. Hit a bucket of balls at the driving range
    2. Go and eat at Hooters

Other:
    1. Go and get a makeover at Mac cosmetic store

Bree,

A Portland group goes out every second Saturday of the month to a comedy club in Portland. I always try and go when in town. It is always a blast. The group is usually 15 - 30 girls that meets up for drinks and/or dinner before the show.

Struuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut your stuff
    Woot!
    "Honey, I’m still all man. I’m just a man with decoration."

--Tommy Wilkins

Man of La Mancha is playing at the Arvada Center right now. People come dressed up and down. I think it would be fun!
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

Bree,
    What a question.
    Why not arrange a card game with your wild friends and take a holiday from dressing.
    Ten whole days.
    Next question.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Before posting a comment I went to your home page. You seem to be comfortable being out and about en femme enjoying life. Ten days? Do anything and everything you want. Maybe you should start by buying a time lock and taking all your male clothing and locking them in a closet or storage area for ten days. That you stop you from slipping back into male mode for ten days.

i would go nuts with 10 days to myself! but im so new to this that every little thing would get me excited
    I never get to have time alone, but I would just enjoy going throughout the day like i normally would but while dressed up!
    whatever you decide to do, be sure to take some pictures

I will be at the Crown all weekend Wait, that sounds like normal doesn't it?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by mmarmstrong View Post
    Got to have a shopping 'day' for Bree. The fun browsing and trying on different looks is always a great time. Always thought going to the library/bookstore to have a coffee and do some reading could be fun. !
    There will be plenty of shopping without a doubt. I do have to return some stuff to the library for my wife so that may be a good option too. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Ray View Post
    Bree:
    You could do errands that you would normally do as a guy:

Go and get a makeover at Mac cosmetic store
    I'll bet errands like grocery shopping will be done. I've already done a MAC makeover, and it was great. I'd love to do it again sometime so it could be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia_Maine View Post
    Man of La Mancha is playing at the Arvada Center right now. People come dressed up and down. I think it would be fun!
    There's an interesting idea. I was also toying with tickets to Spamalot if there are any left.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Why not arrange a card game with your wild friends and take a holiday from dressing.
    Nah, it's been several weeks of a non-dressing holiday already. But I probably will have friends over for some games next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Maybe you should start by buying a time lock and taking all your male clothing and locking them in a closet or storage area for ten days. That you stop you from slipping back into male mode for ten days.
    As interesting as that would be it's a 'vacation' where I still have to go to work!

Quote Originally Posted by FelicityMay View Post
    whatever you decide to do, be sure to take some pictures
    Wherever Bree goes the camera is not far behind!

And now... off to get dressed!

Sounds awesome. on the rare occasion I had time on my own I used to just get dolled up in my favourite outfit and dance like a sexy little thing in the lounge room. Anything by 2 Many DJs or Gwen Stefani would do the trick.
    But yeh, you are going to have a ball. Make the most of it.
    xxx Chloe xxx

If You Are On The Rainbow Then You Are on the Team

Wow wish I could have some time like that to myself, hope u enjoy!

I'm sure you will find some fun things for Bree to be doing girl.Have loads of fun and be safe hun.
    Angie

Not the one on TV!
    How's your 10 days of fun going?