Thread: Pedi with the wife.

Pedi with the wife.

On my normal Tuesday off this week we went to the tanning bed then SHE suggested we go for a pedicure. My nerves went crazy. I said sure why not, so we went a few doors down and walked in. They were not busy so my wife told the girl 2 pedicures. They asked her to pick color and she said here this is for you (a soft pink) and said for me to pick hers. I thought I'd die. Well we are going to make that a date every 2 weeks wooohoooo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    What fun! Sounds like your wife is warming up to your dressing ... ?

A little. Very little but I won't push
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.

Thats great just got home from a getting a full set of nails with the wife went with a french as she did to and red toes love it ten days to dress now look out world

I repair toenail grinders for podiatrists as part of my occupation and I have some of this equipment available to do my own and my wife's toenails.
    Then we apply color.
    Saves a lot of money for us.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I started going to the same nail shop my wife uses (her recommendation) for manicures. Last time I was in (en drab), the owner (a guy) asked automatically "What color?" He turned at least 13 shades redder than I did and the girls in the shop laughed.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Quote Originally Posted by mikiarata View Post
    I started going to the same nail shop my wife uses (her recommendation) for manicures. Last time I was in (en drab), the owner (a guy) asked automatically "What color?" He turned at least 13 shades redder than I did and the girls in the shop laughed.
    They never ask me what color because I come to my nail appointment wearing women's open toe sandals and red polish. I also bring my own color. I am stuck in a rut with hooker red. The nail techs are trying to get me to branch-out into more hot pinks.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Nothing wrong with "hooker red"...I have used it for years..lol

I'd love hooker red but I don't want to push that envelope. Im happy with pink or blue even black which she goes along with. I posted a pic of new shoes and you can see the blue nails with design
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...2416-New-shoes.