Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girlfriend or boyfriend?

Banned Read only
    sex with a man is great and very different than with a woman. I'm happily married to a gg but I love it either way.

Quote Originally Posted by aalynn88 View Post
    I believe I am incapable of being in love with a man, however, I prefer to have sex with a man. I do not have any of the romantic or emotional ties to men like I have had with women. I do not kiss men or like to be cuddled by a man, but enjoy the sex. ... Anyone else ever feel like this?
    This is super common. I do NOT endorse it, but there is a huge scene of men who have sex with men, but are otherwise straight identified, and many of these sexual encounters are anonymous (see: senator Larry Craig, bathrooms/adult video/glory holes/Craigslist). Many/most of these guys are similar to you in that they want the male genitals, but not so much the person attached to them. I'm not too different: I primarily emotionally bond to women, but have been with men and very much enjoy it, but don't tend to form relationships there.

For me, my femme side doesn't much come into it. I like who I like regardless whether I'm presenting as male or female. Sure, you can play the femme role more when you're with a guy. But it's good in my male persona also.

Suffice it to say that should you get a girlfriend I'd recommend that you look for a consensual, safe open relationship, where you can have your satisfying intimate relationship with a woman but also have the ability to meet your other sexual needs.

I only like guys sexually for one reason, the penis.
    I can definitely understand this. I don't particularly like kissing guys but I do love the effect of me dressing as a woman has on a man's penis and I do love 'playing' with his penis in all the ways you can imagine. For me, it is the biggest sexual thrill imaginable! When I'm dressed as a woman, nothing beats having sex with a man. I just love being able to use at least a little bit of the feminine sexual power which woman have.
    I'm always a woman!

I guess I might be a little different. I am sexually attracted only to men. I love to be with girlfriends, but only as friends. Hard to have a deep conversation with guys. Need girlfriends for that. And most guys don't want to go with me to hit the sales!!

I do not think of men for sex but have thought about CD'S

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post
    You'll figure it out in time...the operative word is 'time'...
    I think this is a key point. It took a while to get to this point in our lives; 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 years or more depending upon the person. Trying to develop some understanding of things does not occur overnight. In this instant society of ours, we sometimes have that expectation, but it's not how defining ones life works. As it looks now, there's a few possibilities.

Experience is a good teacher and weathervane. If, in the not too distant future, you look back and realize that you did This and That, but very little of the Other, patterns of behavior begin to form. Then, did you seek these these situations out, or were they just opportunities that presented themselves?

Sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality
    I'm looking for fraternity in this sorority.

Silver Member
    This describes me well. I guess thats why I have so many mirrors in my room. LOL. I like to watch myself being the woman during these sexual encounters with men. I only like guys sexually for one reason, the penis. Other than that, I'm not attracted to the male physique at all and I also feel completely incapable of any romantic feelings for a guy. I guess it seems strange but I love looking like a woman but I definately do not feel like one on the inside. Thats why I can not kiss or cuddle with a guy before or after sex. If you are basically a straight guy, you don't want another guy kissing or cuddling you. Thats why I'm a bit confused as to a label for my sexual orientation. I don't mind being called or though of as gay because technically I am, seeing as I have sex with men but when I tell someone who asks me, "are you gay" and I say yes, I don't feel that I am giving them an accurate description of myself because I do not have the same attraction to men as most gay guys.

As far as having sex with a woman, I just really enjoy looking at the breast and vagina because I wish I had breast and vagina so incredibly bad!!!! If you recall, not too long ago, I posted on the TS forum about wanting SRS but not wanting the effects of female hormones. Boy oh boy, some of those gals sure gave me a hard time about that!! Anyway, I just wanted to find out why I woudn't be a good candidate for it.

Also, with a female, I get the emotional romantic component to a relationship. Giving candy and flowers on Valentines day and that sort of thing. Plus kissing and cuddling is really nice with a female.

I sometimes feel a bit cursed. When I had a girlfriend, more of a friend with benefits type girlfriend, she saw other people and so did I but she didn't know the other people I was seeing were men. Anyhow, during that time I felt like I needed to make a decision, is it going to be a man or a woman that I want to have a relationship with? I told myself you can't have the best of both worlds. To this day, I don't think I can. Yes, a girlfreind that would be willing to use toys on me would be nice but it would never replace the feeling of a real penis or making a man ejaculate.

Right now, Im leaning more towards having a boyfriend that a girlfriend and I imagine thats because the sex is more appealing to me than the romance. But then again, Im already missing getting to see breast and vagina. AAaarg!
    Well you certainly have a problem---maybe you should try dating pretty CDs/TGs --that way you would have the best of both worlds--having a lover with a working male part but with the looks and appearence of a lady
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ame Anderson View Post
    Sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality
    There is only one way to find out!
    I'm talking about mansex.

Banned Read only
    Anyone "worried" or wondering about where or how they fit in or what they like, needs to rent/watch "The Crying Game".

Viewing it might somewhat alleviate any "guilt" component that many seem to have.

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    trish i certainly know what you mean when you say..."my sexuality has changed as I have aged"

i know exactly i dream more of sex with a man and me bing the woman than i do having sex with a woman and me as the man...i really do want to be the woman....

well said sweety
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-14-2013 at 12:33 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together thanks

I was uncertain about having a romantic interest in men when I started to explore the concept of having sex with them. I've never been attracted to rough sex with women, and have tried to date only men who are interested in a girlfriend experience with me. I've had a certain number of one-time only meetups, but they've always involved kissing, caressing, and conversation. I've also had sporadic "friends with benefits" relationships (which seem to have a finite life span by definition), and two relationships where I had affectionate and deeply caring feelings for the man. But, that's the same sort of pattern which I have had with women as a man, so I'm not sure there's any conclusions to be drawn.

aalynn88. Don't worry about a label. You know what you like and don't like. If nobody is getting hurt do what you like. Now, if you're talking about having a relationship with a woman and fooling around with guys, then that woman will have to be on board (or participating). If she's not on board you will have to choose between the two genders or just stick with casual relationships. If you insist on a label, it seems pretty clear that bisexual would apply.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl View Post
    I just love being able to use at least a little bit of the feminine sexual power which woman have.
    Yes, it can be intoxiacting. The thing that we always have to remember about Power is that it can be used for Good or for Evil...

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    When we attempt to present as women, we are, by definition, attempting to be attractive. Let's face it: none of us sets out to be a completely unattractive woman! Then there is the added kicker that we are biologically men and have a very good idea what men like in looking at a woman. How many threads have we read that discuss being attracted to our feminine selves?

What this all generates is a very complicated situation trying to balance gender choices and sexual preferences. It's a wonder we don't have many more threads like this one trying to sort it all out (we've had some, just not the avalanche of them I had expected).

My suggestion is to try to figure out which facets of being with a man is exciting to you. You might need a professional to help you sort this out. It might be possible to transfer these facets to an understanding GG spouse!

Best of luck....we all need it!

... Anyone else ever feel like this?
    No. Just GG girls and M2F transgendered girls. Don't like males at all.