Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I want to tell my wife SO-BAD!!!!

Platinum Member
    There's a strong probability that your wife knows and a fair chance that she would have some fun if you found the courage to be honest. So suck it up and come right out with it.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    stop acting like a kid hiding stuff from mom and start acting like a grown-up
    Although I don't disagree that she should talk to her wife, because, hey, getting caught 3-4 times has got to have been a clue, I'd just like to point out that there is an implicit assumption that somehow, as a grownup, our emotional reactions and interactions will have improved. In point of fact, I'd be surprised if a fair number of us didn't marry someone just like our mother, and so it would be reasonable to expect similar responses.

just sayin'.

In this case, hiding doesn't sound very useful or necessary, especially when you aren't evidently very good at it.

The reality is that if she were to react in a way that she couldn't deal and was so upset about it feeling that I deceived her I would just be honest that this is something that I've done for 32 years basically and NOONE has EVER known about it. Well, except when I got caught wearing my moms high heels when I was 6 or so. I would simply tell her that I was embarrassed about it and have NO intentions on transitioning or anything like that and it's just something I really enjoy doing for whatever reason. The reality is that I have 2 weekends away in the next 2 weeks so I would rather wait until they are over so I can enjoy my time en femme.

Banned Read only
    Gina,

Read the various threads here, think through what you are going to say, and just tell her. The 3-4 sets of shoes are a pretty big hint. You already think she knows. Make your plan, and just do it. You are terrible at hiding this anyway! <3

Don't put it off too long.

Silver Member
    It sounds like she already knows---unless she has really big feet--lol---if things are going well otherwise in your marriage, and you really really want to tell her, then you probably should--
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Gina, I agree with Kelley, just bring it up next opportunity, it sounds like she is just waiting for you to fess up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Allesha

Gina sounds like from your post that she already know and is trying to get you to talk about it with her. If my wife opened a package like that I know we will be talking about it right away.

Just be honest, and remind her you're still the same...
    Us GG's sense a lot so probably she knows but just wants you to confide in her,
    xoxo
    just a girl in this complicated world

About 2 years ago she was asking me to dress up before sex. She would joke about it and then recently said I should wear her corsets etc. I wish I took her up on the offer. I think she's trying to get my to talk about it and she knows I'm embarrassed about it. It would be AWESOME if she totally accepts it and we can have fun together with this. I've never been able to share this part of my life with anyone.

I'd say if she was getting you to dress up, she knows.
    Perhaps not the fullness of what you are feeling, but she knows you enjoy it, at least.
    Whole story, gently, when the time is right?

you have to choose the right moment,where ther are no no interuptions,, go thru a list of questions she might ask,, i think she is waiting for you to say something,,,it,l be a relief for both of you,,

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by GinaM View Post
    About 2 years ago she was asking me to dress up before sex. She would joke about it and then recently said I should wear her corsets etc. I wish I took her up on the offer. I think she's trying to get my to talk about it and she knows I'm embarrassed about it.
    Oh honey, of course that is precisely what she is trying to do. The only real danger is if she's totally fine with your dressing as a sex game, but freaked out about it at other times. You never know for sure, but I think the main thing stopping you from telling her is YOU. Just tell her how you really feel. It's OK to tell her that you are super embarrassed about this, even though you really, really want it. We've been told our whole lives this is wrong, some of us.

Trust her - you are with her for a reason. She really couldn't give you a bigger sign than this except for perhaps reading a copy of "My Husband Betty" in front of you.

Banned Read only
    Gina, She knows. You know she knows! She knows you know she knows! The next time she plays with your mind, sit down and start a discussion. Otherwise, many years from now, you'll still be playing games and you'll have missed out on a lot of fun time. If she was going to go 'postal' on you, she would have done it a long time ago.

About 2 years ago she was asking me to dress up before sex. She would joke about it and then recently said I should wear her corsets etc. I wish I took her up on the offer. I think she's trying to get my to talk about it and she knows I'm embarrassed about it. It would be AWESOME if she totally accepts it and we can have fun together with this. I've never been able to share this part of my life with anyone.

Go for it! The girls have given you all the advice you need. She knows, most likely - unless you just happen to be a collector of size 12 shoes......
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Gina, I can only echo the advice given on this thread: It's time to tell her. From what you're saying, there's an excellent chance that she'll be accepting and supportive. And having her in on "the secret" will give you a lot more freedom to dress, as long as you continue to be appropriately respectful of her needs.

Be ready for her to ask two of the big questions: "Are you gay?" and "Do you want to become a woman?" Those are kind of the Frequently Asked Questions of CDing. Besides answering them for yourself (and I'm guessing the answers are "No" and "No," respectively), you can tell her that, first, homosexuality occurs among crossdressers in about the same proportion that it occurs in the general population (i.e., the vast majority of CDs are hetero), and second, true transsexuals are a small percentage of crossdressers as a whole.

Open honesty served me well when I told my fiancee (or, as she puts it, when she dragged it out of me ). The response I got was completely unexpected: overwhelming acceptance and support. So much so, in fact, that a short time later, I appeared in front of her as Amy for the first time, and I have continued to do so every so often since.

So tell her, already! You owe her the courtesy of being truthful...and it might not be as bad as you think!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

It sounds to me like you don't have to initiate "the talk". The next time she gives you an opening, take a deep breath and say "Ok".
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

go for it,
    it can be a wonderfull experience to go through together, for me and Myrdin it's been a gift in many ways,
    sometimes you get difficult questions but most of all, you should be able to completely be yourself,
    I hope you take courage from all the positive answers here, xoxo
    just a girl in this complicated world

Well Gina, it appears you are easily able to share ths part of your life with us, so why not share it with the women in the house you live in? From what you are saying, it's her that wants to see you en femme so what's the problem? Get with the program!

I think you should tell her. After I did and we got over a rough patch I think it strengthened our relationship. Jennifer has a good post on the subject to read.

why not tale her about your dressing up in women close?

Git ur done, Gina. Times awastin'. I waited way to long to tell my wife. Like 34 years. It was a bumpy ride for awhile. But now its oh so cool. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Shes waiting for you to fess up just do it.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Gena; After being married for years my wife finally asked me and I fessed up. She was cool with it, of course the normal questions ensued. Her only problem was why I had not told her before. She bought me my first bra and heels. Now I dress daily and we are closer than ever.
    What I'm saying is... I have been where you are, next time just "have the talk"!

Hugs
    Jolene

First off, she knows.

Second, if she's joking and hinting, I doubt she'll be upset when you finally fess up.

Third, confident, stable women seem to enjoy sharing, especially with their SO.

Fourth, she already knows and is trying to get you to come out without pushing too hard.

Did I say she knows.

Look, I did this a long time ago before I was married. I'm not a serious CD, in other words it a hobby not a lifestyle, an even then it was scary. My wife had bought me dresses, she takes pictures, I don't have to hide my stuff (from her, the kids are another story), we share make up, making love when both of us are dressed in lingerie is a blast, I could go on. If she loves you, she'll accept it and maybe (and from you say this is likely) embrace it. Go for it. Pick a day, put on something pretty and surprise her.

"Honey, I'm a crossdresser! Can I have MY dresses back now?"

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.