Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I want to tell my wife SO-BAD!!!!

Let's see now, she opened a box and in it was a couple of dresses she didn't order, you did, and a pair of size 12 shoes ( I bet she is no where near a size 12) the shoes just go out of sight and no mention of them? Now she has been teasing you about the canoes, and "you should put them on so we can have some fun". Tell me, what was there left to talk about, of course she knows, and she is waiting for you to sit down and fess up, and from the sounds of it, she is ready to accept a new you. If it where me I would put a little faith in her, it could rock you world!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

my wife knew she started "the talk" and I told her everything scared that my marriage was over and she told me we needed to talk and be honest with each other about everything and we are closer then ever I love my wife she is my ROCK

Are you kidding me Gina? oh, she knows, there is no doubt about it. You need to put your fears to the side and just have the talk. she has presented you with way too many opportunities already that you have completely blown. Seriously, man up for a minute and go talk to her, she's waiting, no doubt about it.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    as you clearly know already; you have no choice. Open the conversation! Much better you take the formal initiative.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

You do not know what you are missing! Tell her. Pick a time when you guys have a few hours of alone/quiet time and start the discussion. My opinion is that you will not regret it no matter what the outcome is for the reason that you will be true to yourself. But from what I have read it sounds like she is giving you every opportunity to let her into your whole life. I let my wife into my cd world because I was tired of letting her into only half of my life. Our marriage and my life is so much more fulfilling since then. I suspect that you will find the same to be true. Good luck if you haven't done so yet.

I agree with everyone else. Of course she knows, she is just trying to get you to open up about it without causing it to be a conflict between both of you.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

From what you have described, you know your wide knows. Why not take the opportunity to take stock and a big breath and discuss it with her? You have, or are already thinkiing about what you will say, how to approach your wife and possible reactions....so there is no much in your way. If she was going to have a veryt negative reaction. it would have happended? There have been approach on her part for you to already dress fem so..............
    Good luck and all thge best for you both.

yep she knows , i now exactly how you feel as i have been your shoes ( bad pun :-) ) . many many years i kept it well hidden away from my wife. but as i got older and i traveled further down the road my dressing changed , and along with that came lost and lots of clothing . of cause this lead me to slipping up and her finding some of my lingeri . a few more times she just gave me back some underwear that somehow found its way into the wash, just saying " i washed your specal underwear" . we talked but i never went all the way in to how deep it actually went , she was not not happy but to cut a long story short , one day she found a dress of mine i forgot where i had left it and she just handed it back to me and said it was not hers , : nothing more was said , !!!! and its been like that for a few years , so this leads me to what i have to say .

yes she does know but could be trying to avoid the truth , or she could be waiting for you to come clean . what ever she is not stupid if a pair of size 12 shoes , who else would they fit!!!!! , so if it was a MAJOR problem you would have known about it buy now , so there is only one thing to do and that is take your time , be ready and get on and tell her as it is . i slipped up as i was offered the spring board to come out with it all but i paniced and just told what was asked . thats bad as she knows there is more to me than than just my lingeri and that sometimes leads to a bit of miss trust and friction, please dont make a mess of it like i did so get on and tell her its for the best
    good luck