Thread: Something I Just Have To Share

Smile Something I Just Have To Share

So I read in the paper this morning that Hanes is having their annual 25% off sale on hosiery. I had a free afternoon, so I dressed up for the mall: taupe skirt, pink top, tan sweater, nylons and flats. Anyhoo, I picked out a bunch of my favorite pantyhose (Hanes Silk Reflections, control top with reinforced toe) and stood patiently in line for the cashier with the other women. The salesgirl was bantering with a fellow worker, a guy who was making some disparaging comments about working moms. When my turn came in the line, she rolled her eyes and said to me, "Men! They think it's so easy!" I gave her a knowing smile as we bonded.

What a rush! I felt like I had just been accepted into a sorority. I was on cloud nine for the rest of the day, even though my feet were killing me by the time I got home. Just one of the things we women have to put up with!

I see that this is my 100th post. I love this group because it is the only way I have to share a special moment like the one I had today.

Windy

wendy thats awsome. im happy for you. i want to give kudos to your sales girl my mom was a working mom. that iiiiidiot dosn't know what he's taling about. keep up the goodnews but don't get to cocky there are people that can spot a tv a mile away. hope you keep fooling them though.
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Msdee

And here I set all dressd up and no where to go!

I need to go out and meet people,maybe I can find a sister to help me with my make up and go out in public but im to nervous what can I do pls help

Hi Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by samanthajay
    wendy thats awsome. im happy for you. i want to give kudos to your sales girl my mom was a working mom. that iiiiidiot dosn't know what he's taling about. keep up the goodnews but don't get to cocky there are people that can spot a tv a mile away. hope you keep fooling them though.
    Hi Samantha,

I just want to say I was out dressed to the nine yesterday at the mall the only thing that I got out of the whole ordeal was a blister on my right foot LOL.
    I bought theses new 2 1/2 inch flats that you would kill for they looked great with my Black Blazer cold tone buttons double breasted and a short black skirt split up the front But! Very conservative boy did I have Fun.

Love Tonia

dats cool. i hope your blisters get better.
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

These reports of shopping all dressed up are great. I wish I could do that some day. I'm getting there. For example last Monday I drove to the mall wearing a bra, boobs, blouse and had panties and stockings under my pants. Replaced blouse and bra with a sweater at the mall however. Then drove home completely dressed in skirt, wig, high heels.

Took a walk outside on the way home. That was tremendous.

Well, maybe someday the mall and shopping too!

Victoria

Amelie
    Windy,,It must feel good to bond like this, it's like you've joined the club. Now for your test, you must bop that guy with your purse and put some sense into his little brain. You get a different perspective to life when you go out dressed, you can see the troubles women face, that you might not otherwise see.

Love Amelie

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar

Wink What a rush!

Did you feel the rush and the way it made you feel that there is
    so much more to this whole cd dressing thing we do.Like being
    accepted as a girl and fooling others.Might i just say that this
    strength you have to go out dressed must be harnassed and channeled
    to the greater good of all the sisters of this forum.
    lovies,chantelle.

Discounts

I was out the other day doing the normal drab stuff and ran accross a factory outlet of hosery. Went in and WOW! Looks like a new place to homestead. Well at least visit.
    Danielle

Ask Windy

Which mall did you go to?
    I dig Water Tower Place. The Lord & Taylor and Marshall Fields have great selections in women's sizes, and of course Filene's is right across the street. I've done Woodfield and Gurnee Mills, they are a lot of fun too, but it's hard to beat the Magnificent Mile.

this strength you have to go out dressed must be harnassed and channeled to the greater good of all the sisters of this forum
    That's what I've been trying to do with my Internet advice column, Ask Windy Cissy In my latest post, I reveal how you can pass perfectly every time without shaving your legs or even doing your nails! Check out "Winter Girl" and next time you have a crossdressing dilemma, Ask Windy