Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, I have that!

Hey, I have that!

How many have you been out in male mode and noticed a GG wearing a necklace, skirt, top, or whatever just like what you have? Don't you just want to tell her that it looks great on her and you have one just like it? My latest along that vein was seeing Rachel Ray on her cooking show wearing a top just like one of mine. Bet she paid more than I did. Of course, she also looked better in it, too.

Julia, this has happened too me a couple of times...most recently, about 3 months ago, had a customer in the store I worked at wearing a skirt I also own. I alms did say "I have that same skirt", but caught myself.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A few times that has happened only once did I say anything to the person.

A girl at work has the same skirt suit I have and she doesn't accessorize it as good as I do! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I went into a store last summer to buy a few items and he cashier had the same tank top that I had on she filled it out better than I ever could I saw a woman at a wedding wearing the same black peep toed sling backs that I also own but I think they look better on me than they did on her but I did tell her she had some awesome heels
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Yes, one of my best GW friends has the same twin set as I do.
    Hugs, Carole

I was pulled up by a GG who asked where I got my skirt and top.
    We were both wearing the same outfit.
    She was even more surprised when I told her I was a guy.
    She also bought me a cup of coffee and the wife is still getting over the conversation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I once saw a woman in church wearing a dress like one I had recently sold to a resale shop and wondered if it was the exact same dress.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Saw a girl, 20 years my junior in our main office, with the same Peter Pan collar top I've got. A really gorgeous floaty top, I wore it just last week.

Have to say, my mine is a size or 2 smaller than hers though....bitch bitch.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

About ten or twelve years ago, when I was still entertaining the thought of dating/relationships, I was dating a girl from work. I know, bad idea, and predictably it went badly. Anyways, we saw one another at the company Christmas party and after exchanging pleasantries she went her way and I went mine. Of course, as she walked away, I could not help but to notice that she was wearing the 'same' pair of high-heeled sandals that I had just bought a few day before! Looking back on that, I guess it is easy to see why we connected so well at first.

I have seen girls walking around in my shoes a few times hehe... sometimes tempted to go up and compliment her on them

I was standing in line at Starbucks and the girl in front of me had my high heeled sandals on. Made me realize why I liked them so much. I wish I was as hot in them as she was.

A few times I have run into someone with the same boots/pants/ect....most of the time I will say something....nice to see other ladies with the same taste.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

About six years ago I walked into my boss's office and she had the same outfit on that I had bought at Lane Bryant about a week before, but her sweater and pants were black, and my sweater was the pink version. I blurted out "Hey, I have the same... coffee mug." She looked at me oddly, and said "That's nice." I was so thrown off that I had forgotten why I had come to see her. I have to admit, it really threw me off, as that was the first time that had ever happened. I have always wondered what would have happened if I had finished my sentence.

Silver Member
    I've had a few instances where a gg has said to me, I like your top, slacks, etc. I have the same. One time I had a pair of pants on and a gal said hey we have on the same pants. Recently at an event a gal came up to me and said we must be twins because we are dressed alike. Funny part was we were both wearing a guy shirt, but the same jeans and boots which at first she hadn't noticed. I don't think she realized till later we were both wearing bras and I assume she was wearing panties too.

I was at a house party once and a girl their was wearing a pair of heels that I own, and because I was well quite tipsy I went over and said "hey I have those heels too" She give me a funny look lol

It has happened to me on more than one occasion.

Just think ,, After awhile you WILL tell them ,, I do !!!

I sometimes see females in TV soaps or quiz shows wearing the exact same top as I have. I say to the screen "I know where you brought them"

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

About ten years ago I saw a woman at a wedding wearing the same style dress and color of one that was hanging in my closet. It was from K-Mart and the brand was Kathy Lee.

When I was in high school a neighbor girl wore a brown plaid skirt suit to school quite regularly. My sister had the same exact suit. One day while each was wearing their suit they saw each other. I never saw either one in that suit again.

About a year ago at a cookout I noticed a friend of mine wearing the same tank top I had recently gotten, same color too so go figure. But of course she filled it better I told her "You look nice today" and smirked a little bit to myself on the inside.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    This happened to me on Monday. I saw a woman wearing the exact same T shirt I bought last summer and had to stop myself from saying something.

My wife and I were eating at a restaurant once when the 30 ish female manager came by to ask how we were enjoying our dinner. She was wearing a blouse identical to one I have. My wife noticed it too. No, we didn't say anything to her.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I haven't run into a woman wearing something I owned, but what happened to me was one day at work one of my co-workers mentioned that she really liked to wear dresses during the summer. I caught myself just before I told her that I did too. That was a close call.

Tracy

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Tracy, I know what you mean, I almost said something at church the other night about skirts and stopped myself....