Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If You Could Be A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader

Banned Read only

If You Could Be A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader

If you could be transformed to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader for two days is there any CD on this forum that wouldn't jump at the chance? Imagine being beautiful, killer body, wearing all the girly clothes you want in public and how well they would look, fit and feel. Imagine the attention you would get from everybody, all positive and totally comfortable being "out". I don't hear anybody saying no (including Redskin fans).

I think I'd want to do it in a short petticoat or something like my avatar. And I'd like to do something unladylike, like maybe give the crowd or the players or both the finger, not the index finger, for not letting us play too.
    Last edited by LelaK; 04-03-2013 at 07:33 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

It's hard enough for me to revert back to my male self after enjoying who I really am already. Why make it harder. I can only imagine having that kind of experience and then reverting back.

Banned Read only
    No.

Perhaps the real Q is WHY there are people at this Forum that think every single person at this Forum thinks alike? Sounds an awful lot like stereotyping to me. Something many folks here are always accusing Joe Doe public of.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Nah. I hear anorexia is a pain in the butt.

Kathi

No way. I live too near Pittsburgh to like anything about the Dallas Cowboys.

Jodi

Dallas who?? Go Horse!
    You want to wear a WHAT??

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    And, live in Texas? I don't think so! Maybe a Lakers Girl? Just 40 miles up the road and lots of famous guys and girls inviting me to lots of huge parties with lots of famous guys and girls there!

Hmmm, not sure, let me think about it! I'm kind of a quiet, shy, country girl at heart.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Would that mean I would have to attend a football game? Forget it, I couldn't care less about football.

Wrong on both counts. I'm a Skins and Steelers fan, and my third favorite team is whoever's playing the Cowboys. And the cheerleading business just doesn't hold any appeal for me. I always went for the girls on the softball and field hockey teams over the cheerleaders, and married a woman who's quite the girl jock. Just like my wife, I'd much rather be on the field playing than cheering on the guys.

So my football fantasy would be to be the first female running back in the NFL

Actually being stared at, picked on, whistled at constantly, is not my idea of how I want to go through life, even for a couple of days.

Back in my younger days, I had a chance to go out to lunch with one of the really hot GGs from my aerobics class. As soon as we walked in the door, litterally everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at her. You know, the up and down look and then the whispers to the person they were sitting next to. As we sat down, I asked her if she realized what just happened. She said "Yea, it happens all the time. I just get used to it". I could hear the saddness comeing through her voice...almost a loneliness. She didn't have to work out to look like this, she went to the work outs to get away from the guys staring at her. I'll admit, most of the class was full of GGs and only one or two guys...

In a way, exteme beauty can be a real curse. Much like being who I am (just the opposite IMHO), I just want to blend in and go about my business. I'm not here to attract attention and not here to make a show.

I can understand the desire to be that way, but one must be careful what one wishes for.....

Renne.....

growing up in texas i think of it everytime i see a cowgirl ,. pretty but can still kick your ass !

Part time CD
    I would kill to be in the body of any attractive woman for any amount of time!

I'd get arrested.

I'd enjoy it until the first time they asked me to do the splits.............oweee
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

I couldn't do it. Mainly because I'm not a Cowboys fan living in the DFW area.
    I could never support a team that I don't believe in no matter how much money they offered to pay me.
    Now, if I could do that for a full season and join the cheer leading squad for Alabama. All I can say is: "ROLL TIDE, ROLL!!!!!!"
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

*SIGH* One can only dream!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I would love the body and the sexy little outfit. And being right there close to the field I could maybe figure out what game they're trying to play. It's definitely not football!

Go Skins!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    It would be a great thing to have happen except i don't want to do all that cheerleading exercise.
    I want to be the pretty one that just stands there being ogled.

I'm getting a little too old for the types of gymnastics they do, even though I still cut a pretty mean "rug" on the dance floor. I would possibly consider doing something like that to raise money for charity, however. Always fun to try new things sometimes.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 04-04-2013 at 08:00 AM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Since I am totally closeted, I would do it. Don't know anything about football though.

BTW Kate, I LOVE that sig line, not sure what it means for you but it has gotten me through more than a few sleepless nights.

I grew up in Dallas....My sister was a part of a high school drill squad in the early 70's that wore similar blouse/vest and go-go-boots to the DC cheerleaders but they used a really short flared miniskirt instead of hot-pants. So for Halloween when I was 15 Mom let me borrow her drill outfit and we found a pair of white satin hot-pants, she added stars to the vest, and I went with friends to a school party as a DC cheerleader. When I was 15 I weighed about 95lbs and was 5'6" - perfect height and weight for a DC cheerleader. With socks for boobs and a borrowed butt-length brunette wig I had a really good time that night! What was even better, was a month later I still got no crap for being totally clean shaved and arched eyebrows, only comments that I pulled off the cheerleader thing really cool!

Quote Originally Posted by faceless782 View Post
    I would kill to be in the body of any attractive woman for any amount of time!
    My sentiments exactly!!.....................Debra

Sure, I'll take the transformation and then make headlines by being the first cowgirl to defect and go cheer for the 'Skins. However, honestly, neither of their outfits really do it for me, I think college cheerleaders have much cuter uniforms.

HTTR!

I would probably get arrested too for doing something silly.

It is the "DEVIL" in me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.