Thread: What a day.

What a day.

I had a wonderful day today. I pledged the “Sorority of Lovely Women” I hope they accept me because I am totally enthralled with the thought of joining them in their group.
    Never, would I expect to have such wonderful events occur on the same day.

Here is what happened---------

I was shopping en femme at Penny’s. I was wearing a big full skirt and pretty white top. I felt very well put together. I had to use the restroom. As I usually do, I used the ladies room. If I am dressed en femme I always use the ladies room. For the record, I have been using ladies rest rooms for several years and have never had a problem. After I finished my job I straightened myself, washed my hands and walked out the rest room door. As I was walking down a hallway to the main store, I passed a lady and we smiled at each other. Just as we passed, I heard “OH Miss”, from behind me. I stopped---turned around and saw the lady staring at me with a big smile on her face. Her words were pleasant and very kind. “You might want to fix your skirt. I believe it is caught in your panties. At the time I was mortified beyond belief. Indeed, when I pulled up my panties they trapped my skirt inside leaving me with my panty clad rear hanging out for the world to see. After I freed my skirt we talked for just a minute and among other things she told me of having the same thing happen to her a couple of years ago Our conversation ended with her saying “We girls have to look out for each other. I thanked her for a second time and told her she saved my life.

After the rest room incident I proceeded to the ladies department. After checking one of the clearance racks I was walking to another when a woman approached me face to face. I had never seen her before. She was very cute but a little short and VERY chesty. She was wearing a light weight jacket and had her hands cupped under her generous breasts. She looked at me, smiled and asked “Does this make me look too big?” What is a person to say? I smiled took a deep breath and answered “No you look wonderful. I wish I had your curves. She offered a smile and a thank you and moved on to more shopping

To me, these seemingly unrelated incidents are classic examples of the inherent kindness and willingness to trust that exists in many women. I’ve always had great respect for females and today made me very anxious to take my feminine dream to a higher level.

I adore females and I want to join their sorority.

Susan in Phoenix

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh my she did you a huge favor with the skirt issues.

So cool, Susan!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I am so afraid of my skirt getting caught in the back that I always double check it. I am so glad that's have this habit as once when I checked I was in the same position as you, only I was still in the stall. I was just about to open the door and reached back to smooth my skirt and my hand went right to my panties, I would have died if I had not caught it.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Skirts are a real pain, my wife is always adjusting my skirt around home, it gets caught after I sit down and is most inelegant.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.